The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

Originally Posted by matothett

if you are in the Orlando area right now they are selling the Allstars at HOH in Florida Mall 

Can we do phone orders at all. And anybody know where the socks are?
socks are gone.  i saw them on ebay for like $130.  SMH

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

if you are in the Orlando area right now they are selling the Allstars at HOH in Florida Mall 

Can we do phone orders at all. And anybody know where the socks are?
socks are gone.  i saw them on ebay for like $130.  SMH

Trying to get my 13, I called and got thru like 3 times, but just rings to a static signal.

I ordered mine from NDC and a UPS tracking label has been created, but has not shipped....order status still says in progress too.

My order still says In Progress. I think I'm experiencing De ja Vu from last week when my Cloaks order got cancelled. I sure hope now. SMH
eyes.gif

Any thread regulars that missed out the ASG that is size 10 needs a pair shoot me a pm so I can direct you to the site, (too many lurkers). it's not retail but reasonable. If I don't reply back that means I don't recognize you in here so don't be mad.

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by gameupz

The best Kobe 7s up to date are the Cloaks. I am looking forward to the YOTD's though, really wondering when the hell will those release exactly

My top 3 so far (in order)

Cloaks
YOTD
Del Sol

The worse colorway by a mile is the BHM 7s (my opinion), the whole BHM line sucked this year but the Kobes just took horrible to another level lol
Oh no! I love my BHMs! I'll probably get trolled, but I love those Bill Cosbys. Gotta defend 'em. Much love to you though, bro. The Cloaks are my favorite too. 
speaking of bill cosby, did anyone notice floyd mayweather sitting courtside at the all star game on saturday wearing the bill cosby sweater...
roll.gif
roll.gif

man i copped the ASG .5 small and trying to trade for a 9 or even .5 size up and no one has em....
eyes.gif
 i bet all the resellers got my size or those who copped in their size... 

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by gameupz

The best Kobe 7s up to date are the Cloaks. I am looking forward to the YOTD's though, really wondering when the hell will those release exactly

My top 3 so far (in order)

Cloaks
YOTD
Del Sol

The worse colorway by a mile is the BHM 7s (my opinion), the whole BHM line sucked this year but the Kobes just took horrible to another level lol
Oh no! I love my BHMs! I'll probably get trolled, but I love those Bill Cosbys. Gotta defend 'em. Much love to you though, bro. The Cloaks are my favorite too. 
speaking of bill cosby, did anyone notice floyd mayweather sitting courtside at the all star game on saturday wearing the bill cosby sweater...
roll.gif
roll.gif

man i copped the ASG .5 small and trying to trade for a 9 or even .5 size up and no one has em....
eyes.gif
 i bet all the resellers got my size or those who copped in their size... 
Yes I did notice that. #!*@ was on point. Even though I hate Floyd. 

Originally Posted by BOLT55

I ordered mine from NDC and a UPS tracking label has been created, but has not shipped....order status still says in progress too.

yep...just got my shipping notification, as well.

Originally Posted by osubass1

Originally Posted by BOLT55

yep...just got my shipping notification, as well.

My shipping notification just came through

my top 3 colorways thus far are

1. xmas/cheetahs
2. cloaks
3. all stars

really wish i couldve gotten the cloaks but oh wells im content with cheetahs.

I'm looking forward to seeing some new pics of the Dart frogs from all angles, because more then likely there going to be my first pair of Kobe VII

Originally Posted by Joulze

I'm looking forward to seeing some new pics of the Dart frogs from all angles, because more then likely there going to be my first pair of Kobe VII
not crazy about the design, but i wanna see pics that really show off the mint, cuz that could look siiiiick

I'm a huge Kobe fan but his ASG shoe this year is pretty weak. And to those who ask Cloaks or ASGs: Cloaks. No questions asked! This years ASGs are a poor mans ZK6 OC.. And those are pretty damn bunk as well! (sorry, JJ HAHAHA! Tots at Bubs on me for Lakers/Twolves tomorrow!)

I have a problem , cloaks don't look all that to me. I bought them because of hype (sadly), ugh hopefully i dont regret selling it

Back
Top Bottom