The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Those elites are totally a nod to the VI upper. I like them. I like them a lot. Don't know if I want to drop $200 on them though.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The swoosh looks like it can come off easily.
b_1330441380_721.jpg

definitely the best picture of the Elites...i'm sold...they are nicer than the Kobe VI BHM...any maybe even the Big Stage V Away...

Cmon..
11auyrb.jpg

I don't know about that, the BS aways are still sick....

I would rather Nike re-release the Big Stages V Away than release the Elites. I'm still salty not being able to purchase a pair.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

the elites looks super high tech, just look at the laces - they don't even look like normal laces, the upper looks super light yet durable, full length zoom, the carbon fiber heel cup looks like legit carbon fiber, xdr sole it looks to be, they look like performance monsters x10.

You cant be serious?

Theres no way these will perform better then the the regular Kobe VII! Its basically the same shoe! They didnt really retool it at all like we've seen in the Melo advance or the Lebron Post Season series. Look at it

ZK-VII-Elite-M-1m-620x465.jpg
black-kobe-2.jpg

They added scales and full length Zoom, thats about it. I played in shoes with full length Zoom and also had Zoom sockliners and they honestly dont perform or feel much better than the half and half setup the regular Kobe VII has.
kob-6.jpg

This elite version basically is the same thing as the TPU webbing on the Hyperdunk 2011

nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-supreme-black-grey-available-fnl-01.jpg

I'm excited for the Team Jacobs, glad they pushed back, gives me time to recover after chasing down ASG shoes at re-sell prices. SMH

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by onlitwo

definitely the best picture of the Elites...i'm sold...they are nicer than the Kobe VI BHM...any maybe even the Big Stage V Away...

Cmon..
11auyrb.jpg

I don't know about that, the BS aways are still sick....

Big Stages > Elites

Lol, there we go. I was waiting for more people to address that. Big stage V are one of the best kobes ever!! From the model, colorway, to what they stood for. Elites arent even in the same league.

Can someone point me in the right direction for a pair of the Kobe VII AS. Long time NT'er got a raw deal from NDC.

Also, has anyone gotten their NDC/EastBay shipments yet? I'm hoping their will be a big uptick in the quantity on eBay, and prices will come down (hoping).

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Thought I'd share this! Grinches gotta be in Top 3 of all time Kobe Sig Shoes!

juzack.jpg

Cloak 7s > Grinch 6s (my opinion)

Much more unique, futuristic looking, icey sole, etc and yes I own both. My top 3 all time kobes up to date would be
1. Big Stage Away 5s
2. Bruce Lee 5s
3. Cloak 7s

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

I hope they offer the full zoom insole on Nike ID, for $60 ...................................................

possible, but not for $60. maybe $80

Back
Top Bottom