The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

^yeah they are sexier in person haha. NWT posted a few pics with a black sleeve in with a orange logo and they looked amazing. i put the volt xmas sleeve in but it looked bad.

The last couple pictures of the all stars definitely have me excited for my pair to come in...had to win an auction to get a size 11 for 220 shipped, worth it IMO. Looking for a 2nd pair already & still looking for my 1st pair of Cloaks. Next up are the Wolf's!

I hope the orange sleeve works with the asg's, but I ordered them for the Wolf's primarily anyway.

-Pete

Originally Posted by frittszh

mjrod and his pics have changed my mind about different kicks multiple times..and the ASG are the newest victim. great pics man.

Thanks homie!

Dope pics JST!

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Seems like bothnthe Cloaks and the ASG are still appreciateing in price. EBay isnover 240 each for my size, 11.5. I got too lax, andmwas only using one pc for the ASG release. Won't make that mistake again, hope there are some more hot releases, cause I'm not really feeling any of the other releases.....need a Rice and Chaos color way.

I don't think Nike will make another Rice colorway with the school closed now.
eyes.gif
Which sucks because the Rice VIs were one of my favorite shoes that dropped last year 
ohwell.gif

I didn't even know the school closed. That sucks. Rice Kobe VI's were top 3 in the VI's imo.

i wanna see what the cloaks would look like if you threw the pink laces from the LBJ9 miami nights.......
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

any spots have Del Sol supremes for under retail? 
nerd.gif
you're able to use coupons on eastbay if they have a sale right now, also i think deadstockshoes.com has them for $150.

tried getting some glow shots, didn't work very well, but they glow very bright in full darkness.

Skipped the Sharks just for the Dukes, thanks for the pics. Will wait until I get some gift cards from FTL first.

Man..I wanna paint the section of the midsole where the heel clip extends to silver real bad..too bad I don't have a pair in my possession. Anyone wanna try? whether painted or through photoshop.

Ups man just dropped these off
pimp.gif

These are SICK in person...did a quick OC lace swap to see how it was...not bad imo altho i switched back to the blacks

25kpvrp.jpg

2vkgowp.jpg

the galaxy look sickkk with the "Kobe V red all-star laces"

i did a lace swap just now. too lazy to post a pics. hella dope

Elites? Those are elites? 
roll.gif
They want $200 for those? PLEASE tell me they come with at least the extra insole.

Back
Top Bottom