The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

How late does ups deliver til cuz my asg's are on truck for delivery today and its 5:40 SMH

There was a UPS truck in my neighborhood last night and it was past 8PM...hang in there fam
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Im thinking of Ordering that black and orange bootie for the wolfs and ASG? you guys think thatll work.
it looks perfect in the ASG's and would also look perfect in the wolfs with black laces.

still looking for a pair of cloaks...can't believe i passed up on a pair for $200 3days ago

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

How late does ups deliver til cuz my asg's are on truck for delivery today and its 5:40 SMH

There was a UPS truck in my neighborhood last night and it was past 8PM...hang in there fam
laugh.gif
my UPS guy does not come until about 8 to 8:30 (norcal). lets get our pairs tonight and rejoice.
pimp.gif

trying to get my hands on Cloaks and ASG's in my size. I have one asg .5 smaller , so I wanna try and get my size.

HOH pulled a fast one of us while camping out for galaxy foams; they said we could only pick two shoe, so i was gonna get Kobes and foams, then they switched to only one, so i got foams..

hakim warricks from the Suns is rocking some sick colorway Kobe VII ID.

they kinda look like the Kobe VI Mango colors.
pimp.gif

anyone got some pics?

Those satin varsity/destroyer jackets are out now. Black and navy at footaction and champs. I remember people asking about it on the last thread

Need some advice NT, I am going to be an honorary lakers team captain when the lakers host the celtics. What sneakers should I wear? I will get to sit on the bench during the pre-game and get some pictures with the captains. Some kobes I am considering wearing:

-Kobe i stash/nort
-Kobe v bruce lee
-Kobe v dark knight
-Kobe v chaos
-Kobe vi chaos
-Kobe vi grinch
-Kobe vii cheetah
-Kobe vii cloaks
-Kobe vii big bang

I will be sure to take many pictures and thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by SuNiversal

Need some advice NT, I am going to be an honorary lakers team captain when the lakers host the celtics. What sneakers should I wear? I will get to sit on the bench during the pre-game and get some pictures with the captains. Some kobes I am considering wearing:

-Kobe i stash/nort
-Kobe v bruce lee
-Kobe v dark knight
-Kobe v chaos
-Kobe vi chaos
-Kobe vi grinch
-Kobe vii cheetah
-Kobe vii cloaks
-Kobe vii big bang

narrow it down to:

bruce lee
cheetahs
grinch
cloaks.

hard to decide. wear one on the left and another on the right!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by SuNiversal

-Kobe i stash/nort
-Kobe v bruce lee
-Kobe v dark knight
-Kobe v chaos
-Kobe vi chaos
-Kobe vi grinch
-Kobe vii cheetah
-Kobe vii cloaks
-Kobe vii big bang

I say Kobe 1 Stash/Nort

Thanks for the feedback..not sure if I can pull off wearing two different pair of sneakers. Right now leaning towards the cloaks/stash/grinch in that order. My flight leaves next Friday so keep it coming everyone.

My galaxies came in today.Do you have to put them in a pitch black room for them to glow because so far they hadn't really glowed for me.

Originally Posted by Da Mecca

My galaxies came in today.Do you have to put them in a pitch black room for them to glow because so far they hadn't really glowed for me.
You have to charge them up in light...
And to the guy going to the game, I'd do Chaos Vs or Grinches...

Copped a pair of Galaxy's for 230 shipped. Good deal? I think so just trying to get some feedback. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by jordan r

hakim warricks from the Suns is rocking some sick colorway Kobe VII ID.

they kinda look like the Kobe VI Mango colors.
pimp.gif

anyone got some pics?
140288121.jpg

140288141.jpg

Originally Posted by luvtheazul

Copped a pair of Galaxy's for 230 shipped. Good deal? I think so just trying to get some feedback. Thanks in advance.
Probably a pretty solid price point. See em anywhere in the 220-250 range. 

Originally Posted by luvtheazul

Not a good deal, but that's about the average going rate... Fair price...

Back
Top Bottom