The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by nikemike715

Originally Posted by jordan r

hakim warricks from the Suns is rocking some sick colorway Kobe VII ID.

they kinda look like the Kobe VI Mango colors.
pimp.gif

anyone got some pics?

http://espn.go.com/nba/ph...1021&photoId=1891413
http://espn.go.com/nba/ph...1021&photoId=1891416
From the second photo...those look like orange and purple IDs matching the suns colors.

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by casper90403

I can't comprehend a lace swap on the Cloaks. The shoes are absolutely perfect. I'll all for lace switches, but this would ruin a great shoe.

I agree.

Qft. No need for a lace swap on the cloaks. Any other color but black takes away from the shoe IMO.

finally got the cloaks today for basically retail! (long story) ....and my galaxy from NDC came in! good day

The dukes are looking beautiful.But I have sharks don't feel the need for both..but goodness.

Originally Posted by onemandynasty

Guys do you think this is a good trade, my vvnds kobe 7 cheetah for a ds kobe 7 all-star

I think that it's a good trade if you have another pair of the Cheetahs. But the most important thing is that it's more about what you want for yourself. 

^^Do what makes you happy. Even if everyone else thinks it's a great deal, ultimately if you aren't happy, who cares.

I only have 1 pair of cheetah. I decided to trade my xmas pair cause i think its a bit hard to maintain the purple paint of the midsole, saw some pair of cheetah where the midsole turned into volt/lime. I guess its easier to maintain the midsole of the all star than of the cheetah

Originally Posted by onemandynasty

I only have 1 pair of cheetah. I decided to trade my xmas pair cause i think its a bit hard to maintain the purple paint of the midsole, saw some pair of cheetah where the midsole turned into volt/lime. I guess its easier to maintain the midsole of the all star than of the cheetah
Enjoy the All Stars. They are nice.

I wear a size 9 and I plan on getting the Mint Poison Dart Frogs for my first pair of Kobe VII shoes and I was wondering if I should go up to a size 9.5 in the shoe because I was reading reviews on Nike.com and they said the shoe runs small/narrow. Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by Joulze

I wear a size 9 and I plan on getting the Mint Poison Dart Frogs for my first pair of Kobe VII shoes and I was wondering if I should go up to a size 9.5 in the shoe because I was reading reviews on Nike.com and they said the shoe runs small/narrow. Any suggestions?

i wore 11.5 in zk5

i wore 11.0 in zk6

if i buy a pair of zk7, it will be 11.5. they fit like the zk5 imo. when i tried on 11 it was tight and uncomfortable. 

i don't even have wide feet.. 

Originally Posted by al3x89

i wore 11.5 in zk5

i wore 11.0 in zk6

if i buy a pair of zk7, it will be 11.5. they fit like the zk5 imo. when i tried on 11 it was tight and uncomfortable. 

Ok Thanks!

Originally Posted by al3x89

i wore 11.5 in zk5

i wore 11.0 in zk6

co-sign.  I can't even bring myself to break in my 7s, because they are that uncomfortable.  If i wear a very thin no show sock and loosen them they are tolerable to just chill casually- oh well- guess the 5s and 6s are gonna get more work.    Truthfully, the 5s don't even feel nearly this uncomfortable on first/initial wear.

I've got Cloaks & All Stars coming in...& Wolfs later this month. Can't wait to get them on despite all the uncomfortable talk...Def wanna try them all out on the court. For reference I've been a 10.5 out of the box in all ZK's except for the 5's (I've never owned 3's), had to do an 11.

-Pete

Back
Top Bottom