The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Wolfs are nice, something different for a change. Hopefully there's more birthday coupons out there to use on them.
Dukes looking good. Like you said, I'll cop in outlets or on discount.

These are better than the VI's, just wish they'd be able to use the Duke logo.

the zk7 dukes are the same idea as the zk6 sample dukes..

and last year, people complained that the samples didn't come out.

^ Yep. I liked the Duke Kobe VI samples better than the released pair. The released version of the VI's also looked way more Navy in person than they look in pictures. Real let down.

Originally Posted by KobeShakur24

i've had to fix the air bubble in all 6 of my kobe vii's
Went back to Nike MOA after calling and they still had mine! I got em back, will need to search this thread on exactly what to do.

wearing my cloaks for the first time today...they are so amazing! can't stop looking at them!

I need to get a pair of the Wolfs ..... got my ASG's already & hit NIKE ID for the black with orange logo play strong insert..

i think it will look sick with the Wolfs too
pimp.gif

^edit: I did the same...but black sleeve with wolf grey sheath...& an orange sleeve with dark grey sheath (for asg's & wolfs). I figure I can switch out the black/wg on the cloaks too.

Cannot wait for Wolf's...love Grey & Orange. One pair for retail now & another on sale or at the outlets!

-Pete

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

My nephew copped an early release of the Wolfs at FootAction! Gotta love the orange 3M. SICK!

pimp.gif

They've looked amazing from day 1. I'll be on SB when they drop, but hopefully they don't move that fast here.

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

My nephew copped an early release of the Wolfs at FootAction! Gotta love the orange 3M. SICK!
Oh I was going to pass, but your pic is getting me....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

^edit: I did the same...but black sleeve with wolf grey sheath...& an orange sleeve with dark grey sheath (for asg's & wolfs). I figure I can switch out the black/wg on the cloaks too.

Cannot wait for Wolf's...love Grey & Orange. One pair for retail now & another on sale or at the outlets!

-Pete

nice bro.. you'll have to up pics of both kicks with that orange with grey sheath insert.. curious as to how it will look..
smokin.gif

glad I had a change of heart on these... def one of my favorite VIIs so far.

33op152.jpg

Originally Posted by josh24

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

For anyone in the MN area, I returned my pair of Kobe Galaxies Size 14 to the Nike MOA. The insole on the right shoe had an air bubble between the toes and the ball of my foot, and since they're sold out they obviously couldn't exchange, or get a galaxy attack-fast insert.
Had em up on eBay when they were shipped to me and pulled em down cuz I just couldn't sell a pair with a defect to somebody.

If you go there and ask for it, and happen to know how to get an insert, go get em! Only time you'll be able to get em for $140!

Side note about Nike MOA(probably any Nike Store): Never knew that any time you buy something there, there's a survey at the bottom of the receipt, and you get a $5 gift card for doing it. Just did one, took 2 minutes. 
pimp.gif

All u had to do is peel the insole off a bit and put it back...
Ahh!! Thats my size & NDC crashed on me so I missed - do they ship?

The wolf's look a lot better in that picture than what i've seen in other pictures. I hope they hold on like the Sharks are, Buying Sharks ASG and Cloaks in the same month has drained me.

IMO, they could have done so much better with the AS CW for the Kobe's...it's so bland compared to the KD"s, Foams and LBJ's.

Cloaks are dope. When you're wearing them in front of a mirror, you can see one color when you look down on your feet and another color that's reflected by the mirror.

Nice Pic Shaun.
I ended up pulling the trigger on some Cloaks

But I think I may have to size up in these now
Ive been wearing 11 in the IV, V, and VI, I was even able to get a 10.5 off in the IV and the VI

But I was wearing my BHM the other day and the side of my foot was hurting after wearing them for about 3 hours, might start getting a 11.5. I order a pair of sharks in 11.5, got them for $80

Originally Posted by s dubl

glad I had a change of heart on these... def one of my favorite VIIs so far.

33op152.jpg

Yeah its one of those shoes you have to see in person. On another one, Im think Im gonna try the flat laces on the Kobe VII to see if it helps with the fit

Back
Top Bottom