The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by deathfish

I tried to capture the purple and turquoise in one shot, I had to take pics before I unds them

1zlpw74.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
 best pic i have seen of these, hands down. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

glad i copped. imo this will go down as one of the top shoes of the year along w/ big bang lbj9, galaxy foams etc.

Yeah if I find the Wolf Kobes this weekend in my local footlocker..i'm definitely coppin..too nice to pass up
pimp.gif

Just called footlocker 10 minutes ago and asked about the allstar kobes... somehow they had an 11.5 just sitting there that wasnt put up on the site yet.... I just got real lucky

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Just called footlocker 10 minutes ago and asked about the allstar kobes... somehow they had an 11.5 just sitting there that wasnt put up on the site yet.... I just got real lucky

Bad #%* bro!  You are a lucky mothaphucka!!!!!

Cloaks are a different story if he wore them on the court, people would be looking and just be like ... "wow" look at the color changes...

People with wolf's can someone take a closer picture of the tongue and sleeve.

Originally Posted by AIRRON

sick.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I also just called champs and they mentioned how they should get a 10 and 10.5 in the allstars today the 16th at some point... Idk when exactly but figure id pass on the knowledge... good luck

just noticed the orange lace tips on the wolfs, i like how they're doing that with multiple pairs this year, it's a real nice little touch.

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

Originally Posted by deathfish

I tried to capture the purple and turquoise in one shot, I had to take pics before I unds them

1zlpw74.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
 best pic i have seen of these, hands down. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

glad i copped. imo this will go down as one of the top shoes of the year along w/ big bang lbj9, galaxy foams etc.
makes me appreciate my pair even more. great shot deathfish 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by jordan r

Originally Posted by nikemike715

Originally Posted by adub beta

kobe really needs to bust out the cloaks on court already

and watch the value of the cloaks increase 1000%!!
I know!
tongue.gif
wink.gif
Why do people think an NBA player wearing a particular shoe will increase its value?

It want increase the value in all cases but some. Like the Lebron 8 from the Finals last year. Had the Heat won they'd probably be going for $500 instead of $250. Lebron winning his first ring in them would've gave the shoe more meaning. How about the Kobe 1, the 81 point game pair? Value went up on those quick after that performance. Many weren't even checking for the shoes then but they sold out after that game. A great performance can easily increase the value of a shoe. Not always guaranteed but it happens. Kobe would have to score 81 again in the Cloaks to increase the value any higher. Him just wearing them want to do it.

Back
Top Bottom