The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

How did they sell out? I clicked on the link right after I saw it and there was no sizes available

^ I feel you man. Resellers piss me off. They make it hard for us real fans to cop. Went back on to see if they had another 12 but looks as if I got the only one, otherwise I would have let yall know.

mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] +!!@ WHOEVER GOT A PAIR!!!!![/color]

Originally Posted by Nermindee

i still think the dangling strap thing is a terrible look...

Kinda agree, but I also think it looks stupid to wear with the strap up to wear casually. I wanted to wear the play strong inserts.. *shrugs*

Kb24 is always a hit or miss when they release their shoes and I missed out again. SMH

Oh Well. Bring on the Volts.

All the PDFs are buns
sick.gif
I don't care if Kobe scored 1000 points in one game with em on... I don't want em.

Only thing I like with the laker pdf are the colors. Reminds me of the carpe diems....only there ugly.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Only thing I like with the laker pdf are the colors. Reminds me of the carpe diems....only there ugly.

If they woulda used the fade like on the IDs instead of the PDF they woulda been much better.

No curse people... Just bad luck. He's debuted many new colorways with wins.

Originally Posted by DaGameTRIPLE

Finally purchased Sharks today....
#feelsgoodman

CONGRATS. I rocked mine in the gym today to break them in some more.. people were looking at them hard!

Did kobe wear the PDFs with yellow laces? either way they were still ugly.... LAC DET WSH one of them need to rock the Spider Mans

Back
Top Bottom