The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Man I can't believe I missed the cloak restock...I looked at the time stamp on the restock post and it was literally 5 min after I logged off NT SMHHHHH

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I hope those that needed them got them.

jericho-has-a-fit-o.gif

They elude me again!! #)(*^&*@#^
mad.gif

It looks like Kobe wore the PDF with the Attack Strong on. But I believe the retail version will just be the Attack Fast version.

The only PDF worth getting will be the "Easter PDF" , past that all the other colorways can take a duece ... 
ohwell.gif

Whats up with the YOTD release?? I know one of you reading this is an "investigative reporter" somewhere, sowhats the scoop?? 

for a moment I totally forgot that I had the cloaks and felt bad about missing the restock... the hell is wrong with me.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

for a moment I totally forgot that I had the cloaks and felt bad about missing the restock... the hell is wrong with me.

laugh.gif
 I know. it really drives u nuts.

I've officially gave up looking for Cloaks and tracking down restocks. Oh well it wasn't meant to be...

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

The only PDF worth getting will be the "Easter PDF" , past that all the other colorways can take a duece ... 
ohwell.gif

Whats up with the YOTD release?? I know one of you reading this is an "investigative reporter" somewhere, sowhats the scoop?? 

Yeah the PDF in mint are by far the best colorway of the PDF's

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by Nermindee

laugh.gif
 I know. it really drives u nuts.
laugh.gif
foreel... I guess I developed that let down reaction overtime, due too missing out on restocks hahaha and now its just automatic when i see it
laugh.gif

Initially had some major thirst for the Elites, but after the recent barrage of photos, I've decided to pass.

Cheetahs and Cloaks. It's a wrap.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Waiting for another must have color way. Doesn't seem like well get one.
THIS. the CW that everyone is patiently waiting on are YOTD and it is becoming a let down.
KD n Bron dropped their's already stateside n overseas whats the hold up on these???

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

THIS. the CW that everyone is patiently waiting on are YOTD and it is becoming a let down.
KD n Bron dropped their's already stateside n overseas whats the hold up on these???

Exactly...just bought Cheetahs/X-Mas cuz I couldn't wait for the YOTD anymore, lol. I'll still get them when or if they release though. After YOTD & Sharks (on sale) I should be done with ZK VII's.Also, my black/grey & orange/grey play strong sleeves are supposed to arrive tonight. I'll post pics of how they look in Galaxys, Wolfs & Cloaks later...-Pete

Originally Posted by Fuman

The Cheetah are a dope shoe on my hunt for them and Cloaks!
wish me luck.

You shouldn't have no problem finding the Cheetahs. Good luck on finding the Cloaks tho.

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Exactly...just bought Cheetahs/X-Mas cuz I couldn't wait for the YOTD anymore, lol. I'll still get them when or if they release though. After YOTD & Sharks (on sale) I should be done with ZK VII's.Also, my black/grey & orange/grey play strong sleeves are supposed to arrive tonight. I'll post pics of how they look in Galaxys, Wolfs & Cloaks later...-Pete
PLease post pics lol... Ive been waiting to buy a sleeve but Id like to see the look first..

Has anyone customized  the sharks yeT? besides switch to red laces.? I did that and boy do they pop!

KD and Bron colorways have been nothing but amazing this year, why is the Kobe VII so weak with colorways? whoever is in charge needs to wake up.

where is everyone gettin red laces for the sharks, i kinda wanna do this but dont know where to get those laces or the length

Originally Posted by jst628

KD and Bron colorways have been nothing but amazing this year, why is the Kobe VII so weak with colorways? whoever is in charge needs to wake up.

galaxys and cloaks are the only ones ive been into this year, the other colorways have been off with their color blocking imo

Back
Top Bottom