The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

@winzz also the comfort ability of the shoe. It has to be more comfortable I would hope with full length zoom

Originally Posted by thejrob

Damn those are DOPE. I really like that lace pairing more than the standard colors. Makes the shoes look way more wearable
pimp.gif

These look nice with the purple laces

Was wearing my BHM Kobes yesterday and gotta say these are a underrated colorway. This is a colorway that people luv or hate, no too many in between.
Kinda like the PDF's.

BHM Kobes are OK...I almost pulled the trigger on them but decided to pass...I can't wear that design...

Cloaks are the only kobes ive ever truly wanted... cant find them for less than rape anywhere... damn shame too cuz i remember walkin n HOH king of prussia the weekend affer release with wc ivs on and the one kid workin had on his cloaks... naturally i chop it up with him a little only to find out "employees always get the kicks we want" -_- he said they were limited to holdin 2 pair a month so i guess thats a lil better. But yah long story short he was willing to swap shoes on feet... passed thinkin id find the cloaks online sumwhere... bah humbug. 250+ is too much.

cool. i'm glad the elite pics are trash. i can save that money and cop the mcfly lebrons.

Originally Posted by lakers911

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Just got these in and was playing with the different midsoles. Loving them, right up there with the Cloaks as my favorite VIIs, certainly my favorite Supremes.
Nice!  Is that a pair of McFly's in the back?

i don't own a pair of kobes at all. never liked any of his shoes. but these are too sick!! i'd actually cop a pair of these. wow!! i also thinks the cloaks are ok as well. had multiple pairs of galaxy kobes and sold em all with no regrets. but again, those red joints are
eek.gif
especially with the green bootie.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Was wearing my BHM Kobes yesterday and gotta say these are a underrated colorway. This is a colorway that people luv or hate, no too many in between.
Kinda like the PDF's.

QFT and I love 'em. I remember the hate was festering in here almost upon release. The BHM Kobes were the only shoe I missed on NDC in a while. The only others I can remember were the DB IVs and Ray Allen 13s.

Loving that Kobe yOTD. My connect in China is trying to hunt me down a pair but having trouble with the sz 13.

Anyone have any release info for that Black-Volt Cool Grey colorway?

Also, the Lakers Home is a sleeper, looks much nicer in person.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by terx

Originally Posted by krispykicks718

stop debating
haha , I know its just that I'm wondering if I should pull for 230? ( the lowest i've seen ) 
grin.gif
keep looking... I know a dude got em for $200 shipped, paid $220 because it was to canada.
i got mine for 220, but this shoe is certainly worth more, so anything in that range to me is fair

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Aces still on NDC sz 8, 8.5, 9.5-11 & 14
Not surprised.  Probably one of the more uninspired Lower Merion versions of the ones we've seen IMO.  I agree that of all the CWs, the YOTD is by far the
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
of them all.

^ seriously concords get no love in this thread, cheetahs look a lot better with the purple laces but I still think they're an ugly shoe, I'm probably the only one tho.

Concords are very clean, they stain your socks a little (purple) bit though...just FYI.  The play strong insert is nice to have.  I'm about to UNDS my ASG,  does anyone know if that stains your socks as well? 

Originally Posted by Kobe29

Concords are very clean, they stain your socks a little (purple) bit though...just FYI.  The play strong insert is nice to have.  I'm about to UNDS my ASG,  does anyone know if that stains your socks as well? 

Nope

Im prob biased cause I dont like white based sneakers, but homes are very ugly IMO. They could be 140 retail and I still wouldnt think of buying.

I saw the Laker Homes in person this past weekend. They're clean and all but there's just too much white. They're so much you can do with an one piece upper. I didn't like any of the VI white based cws because of the grey-@%% scales but I think if the underlying mesh were grey it would look better on the VII. For a Laker inspired cw it could've used more purple to balance out the white and yellow. I hope the VIII has a better upper construction so the color blocking option isn't too limited.

Originally Posted by garylok11

No hate but the Elite's just like an uglier version of VI's IMO. 
ohwell.gif

I wouldn't say ugly but the scales killed it for me. I only got a couple pairs of VI that didn't show off the scales that much. I was trying to forget about the scales with a new model but they brought it back got me scratching my head with their decision. Oh well money saved for other VIIs.

Back
Top Bottom