The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

still don't know about the PDF's

picking up 2 of the 3 easter pack shoes releasing this Friday so I have to decide between brons, kds, and kobes

also must pick up those 49ers diamond turfs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

laugh.gif
 this is gonna be interesting. i hope none of yall who saying yall passing on the elites try to cop when we find out they are somewhat limited

Thought it's been confirmed that the elites where going to be limited?  JAddidas (think that's his name) said that about the LeBrons.

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

still don't know about the PDF's

picking up 2 of the 3 easter pack shoes releasing this Friday so I have to decide between brons, kds, and kobes

also must pick up those 49ers diamond turfs 
pimp.gif

PDFs and KDs, I feel like the brons are going to sit.

Plus, the PDF's are so nice

Can someone please to explain what bleeding has occured through white hyperfuse/flywire?/pics? Home elites are definitely not worth it if wearing a certain sock will wreck the whole shoe..

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by micon111

sup NT... finally been approved. my 1st post. lol im hoping for the Kobe YOTD US release still. not making sense holding up the kobes but releasing the KD YOTD and lebron Chinas. those elites are nice but im liking the aways more than the homes.
what's up man? Congrats on your first post. CTRL+quote if you want to do a multi quote. Learned that thanks to fellow member on here. 

I'm also hoping for the KB YOTD to release here. Although the more time that passes by, the less likely that it will happen.

Happy postin man. 
smokin.gif

The Easters are an easy pass for me. I can't really get with the wild patterning that they have. Same reason why I didn't like the Camos from last year.

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by hih8r

quick question on the pdf, what sites are releasing them thursday at midnight or friday morning, and is there any chance that there releasing at champs friday. thanks for the help
i'm also wondering what type of release this will be? GR i hope, these grew on me quick since i'm a sucker for black based shoes.

man I'm hoping Nike gives us a break and makes them a GR.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by hih8r

quick question on the pdf, what sites are releasing them thursday at midnight or friday morning, and is there any chance that there releasing at champs friday. thanks for the help
i'm also wondering what type of release this will be? GR i hope, these grew on me quick since i'm a sucker for black based shoes.

man I'm hoping Nike gives us a break and makes them a GR.
frown.gif

There will be no break coming from Nike. I love the fact that the shoes are LIMITED cause I feel soooo SPECIAL when I'm walking down the street knowing that the shoes I'm rocking is pair no. 152 out of 2000
laugh.gif
-  

Most people don't know this but NIKE has had an Elite line for some time now that ALWAYS sells out. They finally decided to end the "standand model P.S. shoe" for the sig lines and just up the ante with an aggressive urban marketing strategy. They also up'd the price and limited the amount of pairs thus creating SCARCITY which in turn makes PROFIT - simple business ya'll  
grin.gif

If you dont like the price hikes your seeing from NIKE then you should hit up your Congressman and have them file a petition to assemble a boycott cause its not gonna get better anytime soon.. END RANT - back to Benny Hill

tumblr_lqrp0gmdlu1qlzduwo1_400.gif

laugh.gif
 this is gonna be interesting. i hope none of yall who saying yall passing on the elites try to cop when we find out they are somewhat limited

I will pass with ease and not even think twice.  They don't do anything for me and I really don't care if they are limited, quickstrike, or whatever, if I can't see myself wearing them then why buy?
I did however score some Cloaks finally for the sweet price of 200 bucks.  Score!

Originally Posted by Limitless

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Since I'm unable to get a hold of those Inline V laces.. lol.. anyone know of any Outlet/good deals on the Inline V's?

Ink laces from chaos vi match better than those concord laces from the inline v's.
any pics of those on cheetahs? preciate it

laugh.gif

Limited or not they will sell out. This is a marketing test for Nike. They are trying to create a higher end sneaker market for those with lots of disposable income. Since this and the LeBrons are the "test" or "kick-off" shoes for this new marketing concept expect the quantities manufactured and released to be limited. Nike does not know how well they will sell so I am sure they are hedging their bets on this one and ordered a conservative number of shoes to be produced. With the number of collectors alone who want it just for their collections I predict it will sell out.
***This is just my opinion fellas so take it with a grain of salt.***

Nevertheless, I like both the Kobe & Bron Elites and will purchase a pair of each if they are available without too much hassle.

i like the elites but ned to see them in person first, has been that way for the Kobe 7 with me some look better in pics than in person. someone buy my ds cheetahs sz 8.5, lol

The home elites are nice but I will pass and the tag of QS/Limited or whatever you want to call them wont effect my decision.

sorry guys i just came from work so lil bit late to reply for those asking about kobe 7 elite becoz i haven't tried it yet on the court heeheh and here another pics from my kobe 7 elite edition

from what i can tell the shoes are really2 nice (perfect shape, color, and design esp at heel part they put carbon fibre on it
happy.gif
)

winzz, have you tried them on at least? first impressions as far as fit/comfort? You did mention that you will try them on the court, that's even better. Thanks.

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

Looking to buy my first pair of VIIs can someone tell me how they fit?

in terms of this, how do they fit compared to KDIV. KD IV i gotta bump a full size because i have very wide feet.

Back
Top Bottom