The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by vanexellent

904c63e0c9c027e8e4263695ccba06e8-getty-142432016.jpg

The Laker PDF's look great in my opinion! Totally match the Road Uniform.
and how often is anyone going to be wearing the Away Lakers Uni???? still ugly as sin.

Easter PDFs look a tad better to me now. but still not going to cop.

I love the whole concept of the PDFs, but the most normal colorway of them are the Easter/Mints. The two other colorways are too funky for me.

The only way I would wear any of the PDFs is simply to BALL. It looks really nice on court but I can't justify pulling that off as a casual shoe(s). Just my opinion....

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Laker PDF def are the best of the PDF's for sure, but that's not saying much at all.

end of the PDF conversation right there
Is it ok to say I could be a fan of the spiderman pdfs simply because of the customization you can do to it as far as laces and soles.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Regular VII's > Elite VII's

This

The elites are sort of boring and look like they should be the VI
exactly what I thought...those VII elites look like Kobe's big stages for finals last year, too bad that didn't happen
grin.gif

those ID kobes are fire, but im literally shook at the thought of wearing them casually. PDF's are certainly a sick idea, and imo very well executed. Thats the whole thing, everyone is entitled to their OWN OPINION. Feeding off that theme, those elites look SUPER clean and im saddened at the fact that i know im gonna drop so much for them...

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by T11Time

Mint PDFs are at Military FTL for those here in the tidewater area of Va

Appreciate it, can go see them in person to judge
There also going to be available at the Footlocker inside of Lynnhaven Mall in the 757

Back
Top Bottom