The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by geoff2005

are the PDF in stores tomorrow or saturday?
Tomorrow April 6th

so they will be releasing this midnight eastern time?

yes. can't wait till i see what they look like in person when UPS drops mine off tomm..
pimp.gif

got my pair of easter PDFs (and lebrons too) reserved at nike santa monica tomorrow. good thing theyre giving us a half day at work since the pick up time is only between 11 am and 2 pm. regardless.. i pretty much work down the street from the store anyway.

Today....Out & about on my birthday.

Had to unds my fav player's shoe. ASG Kobes are lovely!!!!
smokin.gif

elites are nice, may pick up a pair. but that price increase id ont know.. the elites should be the vii as itself.. nike just finding ways to feed the beast and make more money..

PHEW!!!!! I actually just got mine off of NDC. My firefox froze, so I had to do it through ie, and it worked, no lag, no crash. Good luck to those who actually want these, and will wear them.

still processing on nikestore...i think its sold out...maybe ill go niketown tmrw to get them

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so are the laker pdf releasing? sorry dont keep up with this thread no more
I'm sure they will be. Can't see why not especially since they haven't had a true away Laker colorway drop yet.

Originally Posted by casper90403

seemed to be pretty easy cop tonight. hope everyone got theirs.

same here, i hope it goes through... did it at 12:01... really surprised

Been out for a while now, busy with moving.. I never thought moving was so hard especially if you have boxes of sneakers to move... 
happy.gif

It was a pretty easy cop on NDC, Did order the Easter Kobe 7 & Easter KD 4 seperately and checked out less than a minute on both...
Only mistake was copping KD 4 seperately... I guess better safe than sorry... 
eyes.gif

I guess this would be an "easy" cop tomorrow for sneakerheads.. Stay Warm Chi-Heads!! 
happy.gif

**Pareng MJROD what do you think of the 7s?

Finally checked out on Nike.com....it was processing forever...and then i finally refreshed it cuz i gave up hope and it worked! ...i didn't want to buy on eastbay cuz i know they will not DOUBLE BOX for sure if i only buy one pair...dont want them to ship in those cheap plastic bags and damage my box...nikestore.com FTW!

The KD's sold out first, then the Lebrons....even the Diamon turfs sold out, but, they didnt have any half sizes....only homie loc is left...so im guessing they're either flooded with product on Nike, or nicekicks didnt hypebeast them enough for these puppets...either or, im satisfied with getting mine, and will be wearing them next weekend

Back
Top Bottom