The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by stacks2020

Hello All,
I'm new to this Nike Talk thing so I'm unsure if this question has been answered already but, is anyone else (with wide feet) having to go a full size up on the VIIs? My Vs and VIs I've had to go half size up so I thought VIIs would be half size up too. My first pair - the cloaks- freakin' hurt at a half size up in the toe box area so I just ordered the PDFs a full size up. Think that will help? Let me know what you think.

i went up just half a size, when i went up a full size in the store, they were too long (pause)...but, when i first threw the +.5, they were tight as hell, but they've eventually stretched out and feel great. I will say that the supremes werent nearly as tight as the systems

Originally Posted by LA KB24

339rhxu.jpg

4zt2mb.jpg

4hrx9z.jpg

33y53z7.jpg
made me even more hyped to get mine, glad i paid for next day shipping

If anyone is in SoCal, sheikh in Palmdale hasn't even sold one pair of the PDFs yet...

personally i think the PDFs are one of the better colorways, i like the look a lot. surprised it wasnt more hyped. But glad it wasnt so i scooped my pair

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

personally i think the PDFs are one of the better colorways, i like the look a lot. surprised it wasnt more hyped. But glad it wasnt so i scooped my pair

I think if the black was replaced with another color, it would have been. The Mint is a nice touch.. but the black makes it less appealing..

Thanks for the Birthday Shout outs NT!!!

As for those PDFs....

I held them in my hand this morning, looked at them & easily put them back on the shelf.

Un-necessary.

I do too. I think they r so cool in person. The Cloaks and Mint PDF's for me and I'm pretty sure I'm done with the Kobe 7.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I think if the black was replaced with another color, it would have been. The Mint is a nice touch.. but the black makes it less appealing..
maybe if they switch the black with a grey. but the black works well for me. my only pair of Kobe 7s. Bought lower merions, but they were complete trash to me, returning those to NDC

I walked into Champs and put my PDF pair on the side. They received 18 pairs. Can't wait to hoop in them and add them to my Kobe VII collection:

Kobe_VII-All_Three.jpg

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

(left out the Cloaks & ASG's for this pic lol) quick iphone pics..
Nice Predator Pack! I still like the mint PDF's the best though out of the pack, that mint and black color combination looks so hot together!

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

i agree or add another color so it won't be a 2-tone shoe. i was hoping for a GITD but that was a long shot. nice touch on the 3m swoosh                     though

Do ya'll think they look better in person? like the pics don't do them justice or about the same?

i like em in person.. look nice on feet, & colors compliment each other nicely IMO..

& preciate it fellas.

put the KD IV Easter laces on to see how they look.  The color matches but something is still off about these shoes.  Not 100% sure I'm keeping these yet

624251e314a1e7c8289611bcf896f30b56f77be.jpg
23c15f3ba47520676fcd990d4bacfb35ab18fa6.jpg

my brother joined the dakrside today and got the mint PDF's (huge lebron fan/kobe hater), says he loves them. can't wait for some high quality pics of them! (mjrod where you at?
laugh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom