The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

idk this is just my opinion but i feel like these poison dart frogs look like someone jizzed all over

PDFs look great in pics. Not so great in person IMO.
im probably just grabbing the wolfs on the low then moving on to the elites

No stores around me have the Wolf, can I still get my military disco with the ship to store?

Got the idea from the post last week about these, finally got home to try it. this swap makes them 2x better imo.
 I don't have the Chaos vi laces but I think those could even be better 
f04369be67a29d46a96cfc558b7594dc60b55c6f_r.jpg

Tried on a pair of Poison Dart Frogs at Footlocker yesterday..very dope..but i'm passin for now..they're not sellin out anywhere around NY or NYC

I walked into FL to cop the Mint PDFs yesterday, walked out with the Wolf Grey's instead.
laugh.gif

Plus I have quite a few black based VIIs already, the Grey was a welcome change.
Something about the "splatterflauge" look of the shoe doesn't work for me.

Ima go to the mall tomm so ill get to see the PDF in person, but im 100% sure ill be passing on them for now, but maybe ill see them, like them, and then wait for them to hit outlets.

168wexf.jpg

I've gotten 4+ pairs each of the last three Kobe sigs but I've been hesitant on the 7's due to luke warm reviews (i ball in my kobe's).
The PDF's, however, was a must.

2wd0i0n.jpg

Taken at the Academy of Arts and Sciences in SF last summer haha

^^ haha nice pics! i got them yesterday and unds them in less than 10 hours! ppl are sleeping but that's great that not every release is hyped up!

Couldn't pass these up with the $25 birthday coupon. I was going to pass till I saw them in person. Just snapped two quick pics...

I must admit the PDFs are growing on me, tried on a pair and I was impressed. Might even grab the matching Leopard lace swap as well. I am going to wait though, use that discount if they are still sitting after 14 days.

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

Got the idea from the post last week about these, finally got home to try it. this swap makes them 2x better imo.
 I don't have the Chaos vi laces but I think those could even be better 
f04369be67a29d46a96cfc558b7594dc60b55c6f_r.jpg

NICE
pimp.gif

i always thought the red laces looked great as a stand out color but the purple blend looks good. i wonder how these look with volt laces

Back
Top Bottom