The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by edmin

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Where are the breds? Please dont tell me they arent making them this year.
I'd love to have a black/red cw too. It's too much to make an id out of it.

Exactly. Ive made a few diff breds and I cant justify paying 200 for a basic colorway. The bred photoshop of the del sols looked great too. There hasn't been a good bred colorway since the iv. We're due.Actually, I think it was the Westchester aways not a photoshop. Either way, they looked great.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

has anyone done a speckle job on sharks, does anyone know where to get it done for reasonable price in so cal?

Hit up the shaolin master of speckles Battleground. I think he is located somewhere in Cali too.

mints are so dope to me. i love the cw. wore em to the gym yesterday with the mint kobe shorts. necks were breakin.

451035060_2.jpg

just got me these to go with the volts. Does anyone know of the release date?

thinking about copping the wolfs, can anyone help me trying to find it cheap as possible like maybe under $100? Thanks!

Saying it again, NIKE comepletely hoed Kobe this year, makes no sense why lebron has almost 10 GS color ways and Kobe has like only 3 excluding special releases(cheetah, PDF, wolf). Like what kid is gonna buy. A frog looking shoe? Where's the simple colors? Makes no sense

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by casper90403

^agreed. Can't stand the word swag. It should only be allowed for people under the age of 20.
info on shirt??
roll.gif

c49257135aa637012b06a737d71b3f86fc4fc6a.jpg

I seen them on eBay type in swag or jersey shore and u should see them, there no more than 15 bucks I believe

Got my son and myself pairs of PDF's today.

I personally love the look of both, but not sure if i'm keeping my pair. They really don't feel as comfortable TO ME, as the vi's. But we shall see.

Why is it I can't find the Wolf at any store near me? If I do ship to store will I still be able to get a military discount?

Side question, anyone rocking their Lower Merions yet?

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Why is it I can't find the Wolf at any store near me? If I do ship to store will I still be able to get a military discount?

Side question, anyone rocking their Lower Merions yet?

Sport my aces quite a bit.  Surprised no on foot pics have surfaced, comical how hype works its course here.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

mints are so dope to me. i love the cw. wore em to the gym yesterday with the mint kobe shorts. necks were breakin.

could you post pictures of the mint kobe shorts??

Originally Posted by thapointguy

aren't those shorts up there with the waistband/drawstring problem?
nerd.gif
what kind of problem? does the waistband get loose or threads coming apart?

I was planning on getting those. Is it safe to assume the other nike bball shorts with similar style waistband have the same problems?

Thanks.

^^the waistband string rips apart..some posted pics of their shorts all riped up from the waistband and yes those are the shorts

My PDF's came in the mail today from NDC....quite pleased with this colorway. I found a nice polo that blends nice with the PDFs. I went ahead and bought some black cargo pants until I find the right dark demin jeans....

Those volt VII looks good if they indeed come out......

Back
Top Bottom