The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Looks good milwaukeebuck, I was about to do the same thing earlier.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Originally Posted by 81

guys, how do you keep the logo's on the insole from not fading despite continuous usage? or just don't mind at all?tia

^^^THIS...I've only worn my sharks twice and I've noticed the same thing...probably can't do anything about it since the whole insole/play fast/play strong is all one piece...
if you play ball in them, good luck, it all peelss off and gets into little balls and you can feel it under your feet 
sick.gif
 your best bet is to just peel it all off.

C'mon NIKE
mad.gif
 - mark down the concords already!!!  I have a $145 gift card burning a hole in my pocket and I'm trying to be patient, but I don't know how much longer I can hold off spending it.

Can anyone help me find some Kobe shorts that match the PDF Easters. I saw pictures earlier but i cant find them online. Can anyone help me with the name of the shorts and where i can find them? I also wanted to customize the sock that comes with some 7's to go with these PDF, would it be possible with the color selection they have available?

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Originally Posted by 81

guys, how do you keep the logo's on the insole from not fading despite continuous usage? or just don't mind at all?tia

^^^THIS...I've only worn my sharks twice and I've noticed the same thing...probably can't do anything about it since the whole insole/play fast/play strong is all one piece...
if you play ball in them, good luck, it all peelss off and gets into little balls and you can feel it under your feet 
sick.gif
 your best bet is to just peel it all off.

Thanks for the heads up but yeah it sucks...

Originally Posted by HolDees33

Can anyone help me find some Kobe shorts that match the PDF Easters. I saw pictures earlier but i cant find them online. Can anyone help me with the name of the shorts and where i can find them? I also wanted to customize the sock that comes with some 7's to go with these PDF, would it be possible with the color selection they have available?

somebody said earlier that they had them at HOHs.  I couldnt find them online anywhere

Originally Posted by HolDees33

i saw them at my local footlocker.  try calling your local FTLs, should have them
smile.gif

Great review...I have yet to ball in the play fast, but I love the play strong. Def had to size .5 up from the V & VI. I wear 11 in the IV, same as the VII.

Un-DS these over the weekend:

-Pete

PDF Lakers would be so much better if they used some type of clear translucent sole instead of that tacky looking grey sole. What the hell were they thinking?

It's simple things like that where they mess up a lot of the colors on the Kobe VII's. Just like the random white sole on the Wolfs.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

PDF Lakers would be so much better if they used some type of clear translucent sole instead of that tacky looking grey sole. What the hell were they thinking?

It's simple things like that where they mess up a lot of the colors on the Kobe VII's. Just like the random white sole on the Wolfs.

and the dark grey on the Volts.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

agreed simple things have ruined colorways for the 7, example all the pds could have used a different color for the heel clip to separate it from the midsole, the majority of the colors for the 7 have been simple and executed well example del sols, sharks, dukes, black and grey, lower merion. I do however think they need more crazy or loud colorways, the 6 had simple and loud colorways and the silhouette of the shoe is not an excuse the 7 is a great looking shoe! just my opinion......home elites are 
pimp.gif
 though ha 

Back
Top Bottom