The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by micon111

team usa looked really clean, even better than the lakers home IMO

Thats a tough call.... I'm not even a fan of the colors of the lakers home.. but They look extremely clean I would ofcourse have to see USAs in person also though

So are we not getting any more scheduled Kobes. I was really interested to see the Black and Volts

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

Thats a tough call.... I'm not even a fan of the colors of the lakers home.. but They look extremely clean I would ofcourse have to see USAs in person also though

So are we not getting any more scheduled Kobes. I was really interested to see the Black and Volts
           so far just the elites. i didnt see any dates on the kobe volts though. i hope there's more cw for the kobe elites since lebron has 4.

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

I know I'm no BattleGround.. haha..but whatever..
these are fire to me bro.  i'd definitely wear.  the blood looks real in the pic, like it has depth.  great job

i really dislike all the colorways for the 7. and the pdf are you serious? looks like semen inside a condom.

ill probably cop a lakers or the black/yellow colorway when they hit outlets for under $100

except cloaks those are fire

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

was interested to see how this would look 

38e26de6c89a6afbf9386c9ec10cb27824c1a549_r.jpg
You've got to take those off, homie.
           agreed. cloaks are perfect as is but nice idea man.

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

so far just the elites. i didnt see any dates on the kobe volts though. i hope there's more cw for the kobe elites since lebron has 4.

this. im just ticked off they dont come with play strong inserts...like a gold sleeve would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

was interested to see how this would look 
You've got to take those off, homie.

lol I did. As I said I was interested in seeing what it would look like and a couple posts after I said I switched back to black right away. 

Really dig that color gradient on the cloaks. I wish theyd do something like that for the lebron 9

Kicks on Fire is the only preview video I can find out there for the Elite "away". Is it too soon for stores to have their allocations?

I asked Nike on twitter and they are saying both elites are pushed back to 04/28/2012.

just saw in the bron ix thread the elites are droppin on the 28th instead of the 20th.

anyone know if this pertains to the kobe elites as well? they were all supposed to drop on the same day...

^ you work @ a store and they just showed up, or you copped early?

either way, lets see some photographs...

Originally Posted by JRodski

just saw in the bron ix thread the elites are droppin on the 28th instead of the 20th.

anyone know if this pertains to the kobe elites as well? they were all supposed to drop on the same day...

The Nike reps on twitter said the Kobe Elites were pushed back to the 28th.

Originally Posted by JRodski

Yeah, the date was changed weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom