The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by spoiledfeet

another Cheetah's via SC

nike-kobe-vii-cheetah-orange-black-silver-grey by Spoiledfeet, on Flickr

i like but i think there is too much grey, have the venom/kobe logo orange or the front side sole
Dont forget to cop this yall

SSD5168_brown_essentials_one_shoulder_cheetah_dress1.jpg

Too much white. If they used black instead of the white, it would look 10x better.
Then replace the outsole accent with that pale orange instead of black...
Oh Nike...

went to the Beverly Hills HoH to get the PDFs and they still had the BHMs in my size so i ended up getting both and was able to use the military 20% off. actually like those new cheetahs a lot.

I agree it is a nice print with the shade of orange/yellowish hint to the black but the entire midsole needs to be redone...too much white...

This whole cheetah print animal predator pack funny business needs to stop. Honestly, what's next, a teddy bear Kobe that's doo doo brown with fuzzy sockliner?
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

new cheetahs are dope, the grey sole isn't very good (should've been orange or translucent) but you guys try too hard to find little things to nit pick about ever CW released. don't like 'em? don't get 'em!

nike-kobe-vii-cheetah-orange-black-silver-grey-620x412.jpg

FINALLY !!!!!  - They are dropping these jawns in August, and for $140 too !!!!!  
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
   - 

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

It's not that most of us don't like the shoe, it's just that the grey on the sole is out of place.
Wouldn't that fall into the category of not liking them?
laugh.gif

love the new cheetahs, the orange tongue is a nice touch. i also like how the print has the white and grey in it like the real thing, im sure in person these things will look dope. its a shame they come out right around the gold medal pack from jb, thats a lot of cash to drop out once on some sneakers smh lol

I think the 'new ' cheetah print looks better than the Xmas cheetah, still won't rock'em though.

Okay let's get the nicknames out of the way and call them Chester's. I don't mind the grey because there is grey in the print as well. Why no love for grey? It is overly used in the VII and TBs but grey is a nice neutral color. Instead of the white, orange would be best and leave the grey where they are. Nike should just add the prints on iD so everybody can create their own and be happy.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom