The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Okay let's get the nicknames out of the way and call them Chester's. I don't mind the grey because there is grey in the print as well. Why no love for grey? It is overly used in the VII and TBs but grey is a nice neutral color. Instead of the white, orange would be best and leave the grey where they are. Nike should just add the prints on iD so everybody can create their own and be happy.
smile.gif

yess they need to add something other than that fade option.

New Cheetah's are nice...I'd def wear those, but X-Mas Cheetah's colorblocking is 100x better IMO.

Concord Supreme's hit the outlets according to Cork, $129.99. I want Del Sol's though..

-Pete

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

New Cheetah's are nice...I'd def wear those, but X-Mas Cheetah's colorblocking is 100x better IMO.

Concord Supreme's hit the outlets according to Cork, $129.99. I want Del Sol's though..

-Pete

Im waiting for del sols too.  But not at 130.  Its under 100 for me or not at all.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

-Pete

Im waiting for del sols too.  But not at 130.  Its under 100 for me or not at all.
Yeah that too. But $130 for del sols I fine for me if I can use all these $5 gift cards at once...got 2 waiting & another 4 soon.

The Shoe Gods threw me a bone today....

Walked into the Nike Outlet in Milpitas and saw they were offering 20% clearance shoes on the hash wall.  I walk over and what do I see standing out and staring at me like a sore thumb? A pair size 11 PDF's, deadstock, but in a different "Livestrong" box. They were marked down to $110 - 20% so I copped them for $88
laugh.gif
   Talk about a come up!

On a side note, there was a pair of Lebron 9 Dunkman's (sz 11) right next to them (deadstock) w/ the orig box (top ripped off, damn Nike clearance) but scooped those up for $92 after Clearance markdown + 20% off. 

Outlets are always hit and miss, so glad today paid off!

Read that post in the Bron forum as well SJPitbull. Good pick ups. Went by the San Leandro store and nada... wasted trip

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Read that post in the Bron forum as well SJPitbull. Good pick ups. Went by the San Leandro store and nada... wasted trip

Had to share on both sides
laugh.gif
    And yeah, San Leandro is always hit or miss.  Gonna swing by Gilroy later to see if they got anything good.

But man, those Elite's you posted in the other thread are FIRE!
pimp.gif
  Nice come up! 

Originally Posted by SliMRawRz

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Cop bhm today at hoh!
nice bhm ...which hoh u got it at? and judgin on your tach/speedo you have an s2k dont you? very nice.
pimp.gif
haha yeah i do, thanks, i got them from lakewood. I believe they have 1 more left in size 9.5, but it might be gone.

Originally Posted by SliMRawRz

Cop bhm today at hoh!
nice bhm ...which hoh u got it at? and judgin on your tach/speedo you have an s2k dont you? very nice.
pimp.gif
haha yeah i do, thanks, i got them from lakewood. I believe they have 1 more left in size 9.5, but it might be gone.

After seeing the new cheetahs - BHMS lookin good
roll.gif

That photoshop of the Cheetahs looks 100 times better. Definitely take the Xmas Cheetahs over the new pair dropping.

Back
Top Bottom