The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

how come nike wouldnt give us icy soles on the blk/golds like the white/golds?! :-( just copped the blk/golds. pics later...

Originally Posted by David Choi

how come nike wouldnt give us icy soles on the blk/golds like the white/golds?! :-( just copped the blk/golds. pics later...

Cause whoever is in charge of colorways this year is inbred.

But the soles on aways are icey... It's just black underneath so you can't see it as good. It will also not look as bad when the yellowing starts...

Doubt Kobe will rock the Cloaks. Damn shame because there hands down the best color way of the VIIs.

Originally Posted by jordan r

Originally Posted by jrjmd

lets go Lakers!!! make it 3-0
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
! Glad i doubled on these!
Nice pic! The best VII IMO...
pimp.gif

^^agreed man. those would look good w the away unis. wonder if he's not rocking them in court coz some of the suns players already did. they're my fav too of all the vii's.

eek.gif
eek.gif
 the Laker PDF looks DOPE AF in person...easy cop tommorow morning
pimp.gif

lets see

USAs

Cheetahs

Red/Blue PDF

Kay Yow(we should be seeing these right?!)

and i shall be complete with 7s...i pretty much bought all of them lmao such a nice shoe
pimp.gif

Copped the Concord system for $99 out the door at the Great Mall Nike outlets. It was $129.99 less 30% off with the f n f coupon. What a great deal!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stacks2020

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by ppeter

elite owners...are these true to size? thank you.
it fits the same as the other VII's for me, maybe SLIGHTLY more snug around the ankles. I could go up a full size and half in VII's (from Jordans) and still feel good. I have wide feet though.

I wear 10.5 in J's, 11 in LBJ IX, and 11/11.5/and even 12 in Kobe VII's.

me too...I have a wide foot, I have gone full size up on all of my 7s.  They're pretty broken in and they're still a little snug.
I would say the Elites are true to size. They fit a little different compared to the regular VIIs. Its due to the ankle collar shape's.

Originally Posted by jetta23

Copped the Concord system for $99 out the door at the Great Mall Nike outlets. It was $129.99 less 30% off with the f n f coupon. What a great deal!!!
pimp.gif

Did they have the Del Sol? I'll get the Concords if I had a coupon.
frown.gif

I agree with you guys, the best kobe this year are the cloaks. And those elite PE's are really
Nice.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Eastbay needs to lower the prices on both Supremes like the outlets to $130.
nerd.gif

QFT. Was about to order the del sols yesterday with my voucher, but would have had to add $12 because of tax. If they drop them down to 130 thatll be perfect.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by jetta23

pimp.gif

Did they have the Del Sol? I'll get the Concords if I had a coupon.
frown.gif

pointguy, they did not hav the Del Sol

Back
Top Bottom