The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by jman8811

David Choi, do the elites feel the same as the regular 7's? The Kobe VII's felt a bit clunky to me.

Thx bro~~ I feel the same as u are, the elites has better heel lock down.

tryin to find some kobe elite socks as well. I believe some nike outlets have them. will try to check one locally soon.

i finally started playing ball in my kobe 7, im getting blisters? is everyone not having a problem with these shoes?

i never got blisters and i've been balling in them for weeks already..

i also went half a size up because my regular size (i wore 11 in the zk6) was too tight. i believe this is the cause of blisters. 1/2 size up is necessary for this shoe.

Ad Muncher
toolbar_transparent.gif

Hopefully with the ZK VIII next year, Avar + Nike release some better colorways. Look at the LeBron 9 and the KD IV. Design and performance wise, it can't even touch the ZK VII. What sold these shoes were COLORWAYS. This is what Eric Avar needs to realize with the Kobe Line going forward. People nowadays are being shoes based on 2 factors: limited availability + crazy/bright color schemes. It's about time the Kobe line got with the "program."

The Kobe VII played it way too safe (with the exception of the Cloaks and the ASG Galaxy) with the released colorways this year. Very plain and boring = lackluster sales & outlet racks.

Originally Posted by Poseidon24

Ad Muncher
toolbar_transparent.gif

Hopefully with the ZK VIII next year, Avar + Nike release some better colorways. Look at the LeBron 9 and the KD IV. Design and performance wise, it can't even touch the ZK VII. What sold these shoes were COLORWAYS. This is what Eric Avar needs to realize with the Kobe Line going forward. People nowadays are being shoes based on 2 factors: limited availability + crazy/bright color schemes. It's about time the Kobe line got with the "program."

The Kobe VII played it way too safe (with the exception of the Cloaks and the ASG Galaxy) with the released colorways this year. Very plain and boring = lackluster sales & outlet racks.

I agree, i love the design of the shoes but the color placement of the shoe leave alot to be desire.

Originally Posted by Poseidon24

Ad Muncher
toolbar_transparent.gif

I agree with this 100%, only color way that drew interest from me was the cloaks and the yotd (didn't even release the yotd in the U.S. that I know of). Got the cloak though. Kobe 6 was better imo.

Originally Posted by al3x89

i never got blisters and i've been balling in them for weeks already..

i also went half a size up because my regular size (i wore 11 in the zk6) was too tight. i believe this is the cause of blisters. 1/2 size up is necessary for this shoe.
i went a full size up, and i still got blisters...

Yeah it has been a letdown for the most part but can't be mad though. Wallet needs a break once in awhile.
smile.gif

saw Laker PDFs in person today.... didnt have high hopes from pics, and I was still disappointed. Worse in person.

Every colorway sucks but the cloaks and the Christmas day's which I think are very under rated
Regardless, I don't see how they let the VII colorways slip so far when the V and VI were both loaded.

Originally Posted by WVU

Every colorway sucks but the cloaks and the Christmas day's which I think are very under rated
Regardless, I don't see how they let the VII colorways slip so far when the V and VI were both loaded.

different folks different strokes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

i couldnt bring myself to get those dreaded laker pdfs, but i did scoop another pair of shorts for the mints.

6dcc9d0296de11e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

cd1c0d8a96dc11e1af7612313813f8e8_7.jpg

group shot
aaf0099096dd11e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

they had a sale on dry fit hoop shorts as well. so i grabbed 5 pairs. dumb comfortable.
Where and how much?

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Lol I bet dudes were waiting for sharks to go on sale...now they're kicking themselves

I was at the store on release date for Sharks,
Glad i did can't find them now.
Sharks are very very hot colorway.

I want wolfs but they are sitting eveywhere so i can wait for discount. and if they so happen to be gone by time they hit major discounts then on to the 8 save my money for them

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Lol I bet dudes were waiting for sharks to go on sale...now they're kicking themselves

I was at the store on release date for Sharks,
Glad i did can't find them now.
Sharks are very very hot colorway.

I want wolfs but they are sitting eveywhere so i can wait for discount. and if they so happen to be gone by time they hit major discounts then on to the 8 save my money for them

Cant find sharks? 
laugh.gif
There still on ndc fsr except for giant feet, and prob still in most stores.  ++@+, the black/grey are $84 and still fsr.

Back
Top Bottom