The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by onemandynasty

555766_374818129215153_124138014283167_1162327_1144063694_n.jpg
This one looks normal to me. Maybe it might be off to some because it's a 7, which might be GS.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

these look suspicious to me
These definitely look off to me.

Originally Posted by Antidope

559379_2824716997282_1839731341_1670669_62258446_n.jpg

Finally got my pair of cloaks!!  Pretty sick shoe!!
Congrats fam. Everytime I see these I want them even more. By far the best ones IMO
Thanks, I was just lucky a friend of mine decided to sell his pair.  The color shifting of this shoe is crazy!  One of the best kobe ever! 

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

555766_374818129215153_124138014283167_1162327_1144063694_n.jpg
This one looks normal to me. Maybe it might be off to some because it's a 7, which might be GS.
Nope its not a gs version of the 7's.  Actually the seller of this shoe indicated in his ads that this is a replica of the zkb7 galaxy.  Also take a good look at the material around the ankle area. There are visible cracks/ creases on shoe even though its a brand new/ ds pair.

Being a broke college student FTL. I'm probably going to have to sell my Cheetahs or Galaxies, but I can't decide which one to let go of.
frown.gif

Edit: Please do not PM me. I do not plan on selling them on here.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Being a broke college student FTL. I'm probably going to have to sell my Cheetahs or Galaxies, but I can't decide which one to let go of.
frown.gif

Had to let go of my Cheetahs earlier this year for the same reason. it's a tough life we live
laugh.gif

Just remember, someone's always got it worse!

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by geoff2005

i see how the pictures above are fake except sharks, my eyes for kobe fakes arnt that great for the 7s, can someone tell me the flaws?

looking at those pics, the overall shape of the shoes is just off.
sick.gif
I think the toebox needs to be wider.

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

frown.gif

Had to let go of my Cheetahs earlier this year for the same reason. it's a tough life we live
laugh.gif

Just remember, someone's always got it worse!
So you're saying I should let go of the Cheetahs? I like them both equally, so that's why I'm having a hard time deciding.
30t6p3b.gif

If I had cheetahs, that would be first pair I let go of. I'd rather have homes or black/greys over em. Cheetahs are probably the worst released VII to me so far. Galaxies are up there in the top for me.

An LA sideline reporter just tweeted this - “@DuranSports: Good source close to the team says Kobe wearing XMas shoes

saw that in a few places online, not sure why he'd wear them, maybe he's just wearing green laces again and someone who doesn't know shoes just assumed they were an xmas pair due to the green.

i hope he brings them out. it would be nice to have some xmas shoes that don't come with the memory of a loss.

Back
Top Bottom