laugh.gif
 Elimination Kobe VII, OKC colorway?

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

something bout seein unlaced shoes that urkks the #)@) outta me,

my homies do it, and i always give em @#)@ for it

damn. thought it was just me lol

Originally Posted by AirKB8

70e4810bjw1dtjk5tnpgxj.jpg
Is he supposed to be at a event for his daughter's in this picture???  Just seems odd for him to be standing alone in a crowd unless it is a place where people are used to seeing him....

dont know if posted, but i picked up wolf's for 83 at niketown. now just need sharks & LM. keep a lookout for these at your local NT

I remember a few weeks back someone hinted that the Kobe VII's still had a big release or two to come.

Wondering if there's any truth to that, and also looking forward to it.

What colorways do we know about that are releasing after USA's? Because the line is supposed to continue until November if it's anything like the previous models.

I think we could see a Dark Knight colorway seeing as how the movie comes out next month. 

The shoes in the pic are interesting, I wanna see more though.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I can wish for a Chaos or Dark Knight color right?
cloaks=chaos imo. color shift is almost exactly the same as chaos Vs, the infrared insole and shozoku adds to it.

Those ID's up there are very nice. I would prefer a smoked out translucent sole if they offered one, only because of the price of the ID's.

Those look great though.

dont know if anyone has done this but thinking about a concord midtop swap on either cheetahs or cloaks. Looked around for pics but couldnt find any....
Any thoughts?

my thoughts exactly, might come up on a pair of cheetahs this week so ill post pics up for sure if i get them.
Im really surprised there hasnt been more combos done, but a $60 an insole i see why lol

Got to check out the USA cw and the PDF spiderman looking cw in person yesterday at a local spot. The USA color wasn't horrible but the color was so dull. The USA lebron and hyperdunk cw had a pearl finish that made the shoe pop a bit in sunlight. If the Kobe had the same sparkle they would of been a lot nicer.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I can wish for a Chaos or Dark Knight color right?
cloaks=chaos imo. color shift is almost exactly the same as chaos Vs, the infrared insole and shozoku adds to it.
+1. The Cloaks to me are almost like if they combined the Dark Knight and Chaos colorways into one shoe. They have the colorshifting of the Chaos on the upper, plus the icy sole and red hits of the Dark Knight colorway. 

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Originally Posted by AirKB8

70e4810bjw1dtjk5tnpgxj.jpg
Is he supposed to be at a event for his daughter's in this picture???  Just seems odd for him to be standing alone in a crowd unless it is a place where people are used to seeing him....
Looks like he could be at one of his daughter's soccer or softball games in Newport Coast. My niece played on a few of the same teams as his daughter and that pic looks like it could be the park where they usually play.

Back
Top Bottom