The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I like the soles, but I wish they would've done a 2-tone upper like the Volts. Where the outer part is black, but underneath it's volt.

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

I saw something that said those dark knights are "3-D" does that mean their anything like the cloaks?

3-D heel clip. That's just what they call it. Has nothing to do with the color.

That colorway might be coming out, but I believe the picture they used is a pair of fakes.

They've been around since before the real VII's released.

Here's a picture from a Fakes website. These are fake, but just to show you guys the resemblance.

Nike%20Zoom%20Kobe%20VII%20Black%20Purple%20Moon%20488371%20102.jpg

Nike%20Zoom%20Kobe%20VII%20Black%20Purple%20Moon%20488371%20102%203.jpg

Once again these are FAKE. Just posted the pictures to show everyone the resemblance.
The colorway isn't bad at all though. They could of been better, but not bad. Assuming a colorway like that does release, there definitely more of a Draft Day colorway.

i got a pair of supremes at the outlet the blk n yellow pair hoping to swap em out at a retail store for another cw..hopefully something crazy comes out

Those are some good looking fakes. Just out of curiosity, where characteristics make these fake? Easy now... 

Originally Posted by PB3

Those are some good looking fakes. Just out of curiosity, where characteristics make these fake? Easy now... 

yeah, definitely well made fakes, all the more impressive cause those are high res pictures of them.  

Even if those were real, that's definitely a Hornets/Draft Day colorway. I've never seen Batman wearing purple and teal before
laugh.gif

If only they had the GRANDSLAM code working again. I could get them at that price on Eastbay with 3 day shipping vs Nike ground shipping
grin.gif

Thanks for passing along the info.

Both Supremes are $108, that's a better deal.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by PB3

I want to know, too.
The major thing I usually look for is the Heel cup doesnt align with the midsole. On an authentic pair this creates a straight diagonal "line" where as on fakes there's a break in the line.

Originally Posted by al3x89

wow.. fail on DSS

kobe 7.5 are ugly, i no longer play in the 7s. i'm in love with the 6's
i went from my 7's back to 6's yesterday and got blisters for the first time 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by krispykicks718

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by PB3

I want to know, too.
The major thing I usually look for is the Heel cup doesnt align with the midsole. On an authentic pair this creates a straight diagonal "line" where as on fakes there's a break in the line.

heel clip doesn't always align with the midsole color.

Back
Top Bottom