The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

them usa's are starting to look better with each picture. toss up between them and the hyperdunk's for me.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Thank God, finally scooped my Wolfs off Swoosh last night for $64.
pimp.gif

thanks for the update on your swoosh account.

Originally Posted by peks03

pimp.gif

mhm, I'm glad to hear swoosh accounts still get a discount.

I was honestly thinking about the red/blue PDFs, but after seeing how nice my white/black with purp swoosh and purp translucent sole pdf turned out, I'm just thinking about customizing another pair of PDFs.The red/blue combo looks weird with the color-blocking they did for the sole and heel, just my opinion tho...

Originally Posted by Weather

pimp.gif

if something ever changed to Swoosh...Jada will be the first to let everyone know...lol

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by Weather

if something ever changed to Swoosh...Jada will be the first to let everyone know...lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I got a good kick out of that one.....
USA's are only dope because it's an Olympic year....
but I'll be wearing my V's and I's instead

For those who did a lace swap on the Cheetahs..where did you get the laces? I'm having no luck and want to switch it up from the red. Volt or purple preferably.

Originally Posted by BeauThaShow

For those who did a lace swap on the Cheetahs..where did you get the laces? I'm having no luck and want to switch it up from the red. Volt or purple preferably.
I think they look off without the red laces personally, but my buddy used his laces from his inline V's and it looked decent with the purple play fast sleeve.

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

anybody purchasing the Red/Blue PDF's this weekend?

i'll get them eventually when they hit the sales racks.  seems like all the gr cw vii's will eventually go down in price with decent size runs. 

Originally Posted by BeauThaShow

If you're looking for the volt laces try the Nike Outlets, I know most people used their Grinch VI's.

I love USA colorways, and USAs just don't do it for me. Maybe if I was like Jada and had a swoosh I'd scoop with swoosh discount... Unfortunately I'm not cool like him
frown.gif

I too like the USAs but I won't pay full price for those but by the time they go on sale I won't want to wear them...LOL

Back
Top Bottom