The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I finally got a $99 pair of Del Sol's from Footlocker so now with the Laker Home pair I got previously I think I might be done with the VII's (when money is tight I just buy 1 Home colorway and 1 Road colorway of Kobe sneakers).
402953921.jpg

Here is pic of the Kobe's Home & Away collection. Not the full collection (Bruce Lee's, Chaos V's, 4 Rings etc not pictured) and no Home colorway of the I's.

402953915.jpg

(couple more pics in the Sneaker Showcase/Kobe sneaker post)

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Damn this thread is freaking dead.

SMH @ Nike.

Nike laid a goose egg on this one with the CW's.  Only one really good is the Cloaks.  The PDF's had so much potential but they screwed those all up.  IMO the mints would have been 100x better if the main color was mint and it had white accents.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

I finally got a $99 pair of Del Sol's from Footlocker so now with the Laker Home pair I got previously I think I might be done with the VII's (when money is tight I just buy 1 Home colorway and 1 Road colorway of Kobe sneakers).
402953921.jpg

Here is pic of the Kobe's Home & Away collection. Not the full collection (Bruce Lee's, Chaos V's, 4 Rings etc not pictured) and no Home colorway of the I's.

402953915.jpg

(couple more pics in the Sneaker Showcase/Kobe sneaker post)
Nice Collection. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BeauThaShow

For those who did a lace swap on the Cheetahs..where did you get the laces? I'm having no luck and want to switch it up from the red. Volt or purple preferably.

got the volt flat laces from finish line

anybody else get an email from Nike saying there's a delay in shipping the grey wolf Kobe VII?

i ordered on 6.5, but my order has shown "In Progress" ever since.

I feel as if the Kobe VII was very lackluster this year in terms of people buyin them..

I bought my fair share (Cloaks, Sharks, Wolf Greys, Cheetahs, and Galaxys) but I feel as if the Kobe 7 was not a shoe that people went after as much as they did Lebrons and KDs..

Anyone agree?

Btw..I really like the Kobe VII "Olympics" but prolly won't cop for a while..

Completely agree. Only pair I bought were IDs. The others just didn't do it for me, plus I slept on the cloaks, which is the only pair I consider a must have for this model.

I wish they made a draft day version, coulda been dope....

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I feel as if the Kobe VII was very lackluster this year in terms of people buyin them..

I bought my fair share (Cloaks, Sharks, Wolf Greys, Cheetahs, and Galaxys) but I feel as if the Kobe 7 was not a shoe that people went after as much as they did Lebrons and KDs..

Anyone agree?

Btw..I really like the Kobe VII "Olympics" but prolly won't cop for a while..
The Kobe VII is the worst model of the three.

Back
Top Bottom