The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Get the feeling the WTK are scrapped. Wouldnt be surprised, they didnt say anything with the volts either.

I bought a pair of VIIs. This is a generic colorway and I'm curious to see how these feel. I still favor the IVs a bit, but the IVs are a bit generic and the laces have an issue.

A lot of people complain that the VIIs have flex issues, and that it's more structured. We'll see. Visually they seem that way, but I'll have to see.

If you live in the DMV area and looking for the Away Elites for cheap, DTLR got them for $109.99.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by kob8

Nice stuff man....Especially them cloaks...
pimp.gif
wutever dude, I dont care how much you like them now Mr. 2000 and late... your'e still not getting a pass for saying "eh, they are ok" when they came out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Haha man....It took a while to appreciate them, but better late than never.....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Love the Kobe's this year, better balling shoe and aesthetically, more durable to boot. Only have the cheetahs, and the sharks, I'll be needingthose usas though.
more durable? compared to what??

The 6
I can't imagine that being possible. I've played in the 6s for more than a year and it's holding up real well.
The 7 however, after one game, midsole separation and rips here and there.
un-DS my del sols the other day... got paint chips all over and had to paint them.

the 6s are one of the most durable sneakers out there...
indifferent.gif

more durable? compared to what??

The 6
I can't imagine that being possible. I've played in the 6s for more than a year and it's holding up real well.
The 7 however, after one game, midsole separation and rips here and there.
un-DS my del sols the other day... got paint chips all over and had to paint them.

the 6s are one of the most durable sneakers out there...
indifferent.gif

TRUTH.Plus they don't blister you feet like the 7s... Borrowed my homies pair a few times to ball in and glad I never picked up one 7 this year. Shame too cause I love Kobe's as much as the next dude

Originally Posted by Sk33terMcG33

I heard entourage type colorway was dropping in August but not certain on that...

Hmm I hope. Those are one of the cleanest VII's imo. The colorblocking is simple yet vibrant. Can't go wrong with yellow and blue. 

Was tempted to buy some galaxies last week but decided not too. Im done with the vii unless the wtk drop or something really good comes out. I dont even want the supreme del sols and I only paid $100 for them. The Vii is a dissapointment to me besides the cloaks.

Originally Posted by prison mike

Originally Posted by HTownTexan

Originally Posted by brucefan74

Got my away Elites for $140 from the bay. Looks so MEAN!!! Laces are the worst tho.

How did you get them for 140?

He probably works for FTL/CHMPS/FTA. They can generate 30% coupon codes to use on eastbay. 
how do they generate a 30% coupon thou??? 

Just saw my cloaks today and they are starting to yellow already and I haven't even worn them

Originally Posted by terx

Just saw my cloaks today and they are starting to yellow already and I haven't even worn them

Yeah, mine have a tinge of yellow on the sole where the icy part borders the black part. Nothing major since you can only see it when the shoe is off you are inspecting closely. It's nature's reminder to wear your kicks I guess.

Originally Posted by Chato

Originally Posted by terx

Yeah, mine have a tinge of yellow on the sole where the icy part borders the black part. Nothing major since you can only see it when the shoe is off you are inspecting closely. It's nature's reminder to wear your kicks I guess.
This!

I have a thing for cheetah/leopard print so its a go for me
happy.gif

btw - what is up with your avi bro
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom