The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

it doesnt matter tbh, if u ur camping u have to choose 1. obviously IMO id take the olym pic 6s. next WTK's. ill be in front of the line, might have to just get 3 spots and get 2 pairs of j's 1 wtk's.. nike be stacking kicks on the same day making it tough. hopefully nobody likes the WTK's, SC had people hating on them made me happy. easier cop for me
happy.gif

Personally I think the WTK is sick, very unique and creative. Probably gonna be really limited and ridiculously hard to get though or resell will be off the roof judging by the type of sneaker it is, it has all the qualities for a hypebeast, SMH. All I want is one pair to display and I'm good, the fact that they combined everything in one shoe I like that + the same icey sole as the cloaks but this time the entire bottom

This shoe is a hit or miss for wearing but I can see a lot of ppl coming around to this shoe after seeing it on feet, either with some camo or khaki shorts/cargos. I think the brownish upper suits it much better then the whole bright PDF colors they came out with. We're in an era where ppl just like loud shoes or something different. There's only so many of the same color scheme shoes u can keep buying, so to me I'm pretty excited bout these but that's just me. Seems like you can do quite a lot of lace swaps with these too

couldnt stand the animals on the heels of the others, passed on dope colorways because of it... funny that the ugliest 7 (possibly ugliest Kobe shoe period) the animals on the heel look kinda dope
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

That's the only way they're gonna sell out
tired.gif
A funky looking shoe has to have funky names for the color description. How do they come up with the names.
sick.gif

Just need the release date for the blue and yellow pair.

^  This  
I'm fighting so hard to not buy the USA Kobes, in favor for the blue yellow ones. but Nike is making it hard on me since the USAs are so clean. ...

come on release date for those blue yellows.

nice pic ^ u should get the elite epic series, released @ the vault with the socks. i got the cloaks/the vault release w/elite socks / and the cloaks. i want the yotd but they all sold out in 10.5 or id pull the trigger even if it was 400 ;(

WTK's are a true testament to the fact that they can throw anything on a shoe and y'all fools will buy it.
The only thing even remotely good looking about that shoe is the animals on the heel.

Originally Posted by CJ863

WTK's are a true testament to the fact that they can throw anything on a shoe and y'all fools will buy it.
The only thing even remotely good looking about that shoe is the animals on the heel.

and the completely iced out outsole.. thats always a nice factor.. its true though it is kinda wack but its only 140 so not a big deal 
roll.gif

I think the animals on the heel is probably the oddest part of the shoe. %$%@ reminds me of a logo for a wildlife conservation program. I dub them the WWF Kobes hahah. They wouldn't be a bad pair to collect but for they seem a bit over the top for everyday wear IMO

Nah the heel clip is the only good part. The logo is wack. Like someone said they're cartoonish. WTK is not for everyone. Nike gotta throw a bone to those that buys loud colors and limited too.
tired.gif

I just can't wait to see the looks I get in this shoe. Most will be bad, I know this. But if you got game, you can pull them off.

still patiently waiting for elites to drop lower than GR price. $150 is still too much with all the heat dropping in july.

Originally Posted by DHD28

Cloaks definitely have a spot in my starting five.
Holy Moly those 1s and 11s
eek.gif

But VERY HAPPY a 5, 6, and a 7 are part of this CRAZY rotation that you must have! KB24 FTW!

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

I just can't wait to see the looks I get in this shoe. Most will be bad, I know this. But if you got game, you can pull them off.

Milton Bradley Himself Couldn't Pull This Shoe Off
sick.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

Milton Bradley Himself Couldn't Pull This Shoe Off
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Is this shoe going to be a QS? I want these but i'm not paying what they're asking for them.. $250 is too steep for these.. especially what's coming out this next month.. oly 6's, pippens, 180's.. will HOH be receiving these or this being just a GR?

Originally Posted by Bruins17

I just picked up a pair of the mint poison dart frogs, my first Kobe 7s this year. Man these are super nice...don't really have anything to go with it, but it's definitely a head turner and comfortable as heck! I love the Kobe line man....

For retail? Where'd you go? Do they still have sizes?? LMK

Im going after these with a 'Yeezy' mentality. Nothing is going to stop me. This is my 'it' shoe for the year, besides the Bred 11. Gotta get two, one to rock, one to ice.

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by Bruins17

I just picked up a pair of the mint poison dart frogs, my first Kobe 7s this year. Man these are super nice...don't really have anything to go with it, but it's definitely a head turner and comfortable as heck! I love the Kobe line man....

For retail? Where'd you go? Do they still have sizes?? LMK

These are still available at retail. I saw some both at the Footlocker in Garden state plaza in NJ a few days ago.
This is one of my fav Kobe 7's this year.

I also agree that these are a  little difficult to find matching clothes. I bought the matching mint shorts and I wear a black Jordan shirt with them.

Back
Top Bottom