The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by kjavis

passing on the WTK so looks like I'm done with this line
7430784142_f8b97259f5_c.jpg

Damn, everytime I see those YOTD I get pissed. I would buy from a overseas seller but no 13's are available   
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Nevertheless, fine collection my friend, fine collection.

not the best of reviews but shows good detail of the shoe and I like what I see copping these for sure!
pics from video *not mine*
4uymf5.jpg

j0l0n5.jpg

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by Bruins17

I just picked up a pair of the mint poison dart frogs, my first Kobe 7s this year. Man these are super nice...don't really have anything to go with it, but it's definitely a head turner and comfortable as heck! I love the Kobe line man....

For retail? Where'd you go? Do they still have sizes?? LMK

These are still available at retail. I saw some both at the Footlocker in Garden state plaza in NJ a few days ago.
This is one of my fav Kobe 7's this year.

I also agree that these are a  little difficult to find matching clothes. I bought the matching mint shorts and I wear a black Jordan shirt with them.
Thanks man I asked if they were sitting anywhere and nobody responded b4. Hopefully they got a 10.5

Originally Posted by jordan23man

not the best of reviews but shows good detail of the shoe and I like what I see copping these for sure!
pics from video *not mine*
4uymf5.jpg

j0l0n5.jpg

I watch the video early today. They look good on feet but I'm not sold on them. 

They will sell quickly just because people will jump on the "limited" tag, still not feeling them enough to pull the trigger.

Originally Posted by bluesnickers

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by kjavis

passing on the WTK so looks like I'm done with this line
7430784142_f8b97259f5_c.jpg
Hey looking at your galaxy's the one on the top ... the bottom right of the shoe
is it bubbling... below from the snake.  under the red showing of the insole... do you see that..

Mine have that same bubbling. WTH is that from?????????

cant believe im sayin this but, i really think im gonna make a push for the wtk's.

black laces will be in my pair tho. the craziness will be toned down as much as possible...

Whatever happened to that Miami Dolphin cw Kobe was wearing a few weeks ago. Nike needs to release those.

KOBE VII's have not sold well at all this year. Def only thing with a "little" love were the galaxy and cloaks...

I just want those orange and black (or navy) VIIs to release. Teaser pics just showed up and then the shoe has disappeared since.

The only Kobe 7s that will have value are the Cloaks, Cheetah, Galaxy, YOTD and WTK...unless there are other pop up releases. That's actually surprising though considering the 7s line as a whole didn't do so well but those 5 pairs I mentioned will be some of the higher valued Kobes in the entire Kobe sig line. Not many 5s or 6s can even top it

IMO 6s only had Grinch, Mango, Barca, OC
5s had Bruce Lee, Big Stage Away, Aston and w/e unreleased stuff (Chaos, DK didn't quite make the cut compared to the above 7s mentioned)

Kobe's in general don't hold their value well (often sitting on shelves, at outlets, clearance, ridiculously marked down prices etc) but if you pick out the quality pairs, the 7s did quite well if you can come away with 5 strong pairs

gameupz wrote:
The only Kobe 7s that will have value are the Cloaks, Cheetah, Galaxy, YOTD and WTK...unless there are other pop up releases. That's actually surprising though considering the 7s line as a whole didn't do so well but those 5 pairs I mentioned will be some of the higher valued Kobes in the entire Kobe sig line. Not many 5s or 6s can even top it

IMO 6s only had Grinch, Mango, Barca, OC
5s had Bruce Lee, Big Stage Away, Aston and w/e unreleased stuff (Chaos, DK didn't quite make the cut compared to the above 7s mentioned)

Kobe's in general don't hold their value well (often sitting on shelves, at outlets, clearance, ridiculously marked down prices etc) but if you pick out the quality pairs, the 7s did quite well if you can come away with 5 strong pairs

wore my cheetahs yesterday with the play strong insert and volt laces on them...looks so much differently than with the red laces...like a totally different shoe

Back
Top Bottom