The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Just received a tweet from Nikestore stating they didn't have any release info for the WTKs.

Nike twitter is trolling, smh...said the same thing about KD ST too, and just confirm foam pro will release at random date/time
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by torres

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Just received a tweet from Nikestore stating they didn't have any release info for the WTKs.

Nike twitter is trolling, smh...said the same thing about KD ST too, and just confirm foam pro will release at random date/time
30t6p3b.gif

so far, wtk was taken off the july launch list. kd st's are still on there for the 21st. nike is grabbing people by the bal.ls with the way they are doing releases nowadays.

Really Nike, this random date/time BS is like when the cable companies asked you to wait at home all day for a technician, ultimately hijacking you entire day.

The cable companies changed their policies, you should do the same Nike.

i cant be the only one whos glad the WTK's arent droppin the same day as the VI's...

WTK shirt >>>>>>>>>>>> WTK shoes.

The new Cheetahs are better than the Xmas Cheetahs to me, but I still wouldn't cop them.

The Cheetahs (2) are way to girly for me. They look like a girl's shoe, no lie. Someone on SC said it best, they look like a handbag.

are deadstockshoes still legit?? just curious... i was browsing their site and saw that they had a preorder for the fake "dark knights" says sold out tho

Originally Posted by lj12

are deadstockshoes still legit?? just curious... i was browsing their site and saw that they had a preorder for the fake "dark knights" says sold out tho

enough with DK colorway already, those are FAKES!! do u ever see at any sneaker website that told us about DK colorway for kobe VII?i think this year they will not release the dark knight colorway

Originally Posted by Chato

1340859033292m3.jpg

1340859033532m0.jpg

1340859033288m2.jpg

AwcfsD7CMAAYrYu.jpg

These just released today in Seoul (hoopycity) but in kids sizes. According to their facebook, Men's sizes will drop in August. I'd say expect them in August in the state about the same time.
I actually like these.

WTKs came out here overseas

but like someone else said, I want the shirt more than the shoes.

I have to see that brown in person the only things that keep me slightly interested is the heel...icy sole.....laces ...i dont know how much that brown will bother me until i see it in person...

Originally Posted by winzz

Originally Posted by lj12

enough with DK colorway already, those are FAKES!! do u ever see at any sneaker website that told us about DK colorway for kobe VII?i think this year they will not release the dark knight colorway
I wouldn't go that far. We didn't get the DK VIs until LATE last year.
With that being said, patiently waiting on DKs and Chaos. 

Back
Top Bottom