The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by torres

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Just received a tweet from Nikestore stating they didn't have any release info for the WTKs.

Nike twitter is trolling, smh...said the same thing about KD ST too, and just confirm foam pro will release at random date/time
30t6p3b.gif

My local Nike store has the wtk in the back. A "small size run." hopefully it's not pushed back

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

still no shipping confirmation form KB24 for WTKs...anyone else in the same boat?

same for me, haven't heard anything from kb24 yet...cross fingers they ship em out before the weekend

It's crazy how much hype has developed for this shoe. I remember typing What The Kobe into Google and getting close to zero results. Try that now.

BEWARE OF FAKE KOBE 7 COLORWAY!!!

1. Dark Knight CW
2ldv9yw.jpg

2. Away CW (funny nike didn't release this CW since they already released home)
1zwccxk.jpg

3. Rice HS CW
zstqi0.jpg

Just got the WTK 7s in, pics taken with a regular digi cam. I'm more then impressed with them in person, I'm a big Kobe fan so these were a must for me. Quality on these appear to be better then other 7s as well, the insole logo is also printed in this time not pasted on so it doesn't fall off like on other 7s. Ankle collar has very thick padding as well, laces are thicker and no paint issues with my pair.

I will most definitely be rocking them, it has a safari type theme to it, the detailing is great too from the heel cup to the uppers and to me, very wearable.

314810_555656071674_904905317_n.jpg

541693_555656081654_512557805_n.jpg

552204_555656096624_1595483794_n.jpg

309444_555656111594_1253683187_n.jpg

384346_555656121574_1197163886_n.jpg

313920_555656131554_8350053_n.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
 man they look awesome!!! i hope mine come in tommorow
happy.gif

funny how everyone was hating
laugh.gif
 now boys down for the cause. cheetahs will be copped btw.

when i first saw those i was like nope, and i mean it was a QUICK nope... lol

but they have def grown on me. never thought i'd like em a much as i do now or @ all for that matter really... Must have em...

Originally Posted by jkim5157

I want to share my first pair of Kobe's and wanted some insight for my purchase. I bought these off some kid in China from eBay (respect_and_trust). He said they were legit and bought a retail store called Toronto Sports in Kowloon. Did research on his feedback and it was good, but I don't know much about Kobe VII's and I don't know what to look for legitimacy . Here's some pictures:

Any insight will be appreciated it. Thanks.
**The pictures were brighten for clarity, so if the colors seems off it's because of the setting I had set for taking the pictures, sorry if that throws you off**
legit

Okay, I got my first pair of Kobe VIIs off NDC, and they suck terribly. I notice this bubble thing in the insoles. Is this a common problem?
Also, is it possible that I return them to NDC?

Thanks

where overseas did they release? I checked NDC UK and China hoping for one of those but got nothing. I'm aware you can't buy from there. But a connect can......

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Okay, I got my first pair of Kobe VIIs off NDC, and they suck terribly. I notice this bubble thing in the insoles. Is this a common problem?

Thanks

you can return em... you can also just peel the top layer of the insole back a little bit to release the air bubble.. problem solved.

Originally Posted by JRodski

when i first saw those i was like nope, and i mean it was a QUICK nope... lol

but they have def grown on me. never thought i'd like em a much as i do now or @ all for that metter really... Must have em...

THIS....quality pics have changed my mind

those @%! Kobes do look a lil better in those pics... still would never buy em. Just cant get down with the two different shoe thing.

Originally Posted by s dubl

those @%! Kobes do look a lil better in those pics... still would never buy em. Just cant get down with the two different shoe thing.

Yeah, something off with 2 different shoes.  Its a dope concept though and have to say they have grown on me since initially seeing the stock pics

Originally Posted by JRodski

whats the going rate for YOTD's in 10.5?

I'm wondering the same thing.  Apparently the employee store in Portland released the yotd.  Anyone get their pair there?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Thanks

you can return em... you can also just peel the top layer of the insole back a little bit to release the air bubble.. problem solved.

Is NDC cool w/ the returns? I wore them to ball 2-3 times.  I dont wanna pay for shipping, more so, I paid w/ a credit card + gift card combo.

Back
Top Bottom