The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by s dubl

Okay, I got my first pair of Kobe VIIs off NDC, and they suck terribly. I notice this bubble thing in the insoles. Is this a common problem?
Also, is it possible that I return them to NDC?

Thanks

you can return em... you can also just peel the top layer of the insole back a little bit to release the air bubble.. problem solved.

Is NDC cool w/ the returns? I wore them to ball 2-3 times.  I dont wanna pay for shipping, more so, I paid w/ a credit card + gift card combo.
if unworn I think you have a year... worn Im not sure. Give em a call and explain, more than likely they'll let you return for free, and full refund.

Originally Posted by ryanang7

Originally Posted by JRodski

whats the going rate for YOTD's in 10.5?

I'm wondering the same thing.  Apparently the employee store in Portland released the yotd.  Anyone get their pair there?

say what? I'm in seattle and have heard nothing about this..

Originally Posted by winzz

Originally Posted by lj12

are deadstockshoes still legit?? just curious... i was browsing their site and saw that they had a preorder for the fake "dark knights" says sold out tho

enough with DK colorway already, those are FAKES!! do u ever see at any sneaker website that told us about DK colorway for kobe VII?i think this year they will not release the dark knight colorway

Dude before you go and blast me, please read what I posted first.. I was questioning the legitimacy of deadstockshoes because they had the fake DK on their site as a preorder. I bought from them long before it became deadstockshoes and just wanted to know if things have changed with how they operate their business.

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Originally Posted by ryanang7

Originally Posted by JRodski

whats the going rate for YOTD's in 10.5?

I'm wondering the same thing.  Apparently the employee store in Portland released the yotd.  Anyone get their pair there?

say what? I'm in seattle and have heard nothing about this..

A friend in portland who used to work for nike corporate was talking to some of his friends and they said the yotd kobe 7 dropped at the employee store.

Originally Posted by winzz

are deadstockshoes still legit?? just curious... i was browsing their site and saw that they had a preorder for the fake "dark knights" says sold out tho

enough with DK colorway already, those are FAKES!! do u ever see at any sneaker website that told us about DK colorway for kobe VII?i think this year they will not release the dark knight colorway

Dude before you go and blast me, please read what I posted first.. I was questioning the legitimacy of deadstockshoes because they had the fake DK on their site as a preorder. I bought from them long before it became deadstockshoes and just wanted to know if things have changed with how they operate their business.

deadstockshoes is legit man.. I've ordered all my kobe 7's there.. although I did miss out on the DK's.. they don't sell fakes or variants.. I'd still pre order shoe even if it doesn't come out.. they sell shoes under retail price for every kobe I've bought from them. The only thing that's over retail there are the jordans.

Originally Posted by Relley008

Pics dont do justice, much nicer in hand!

Comparison pics

Leopards

Sharks

Wolfs

PDF

I'm really starting to like this crazy #%# shoe. SMH

you can return em... you can also just peel the top layer of the insole back a little bit to release the air bubble.. problem solved.

Is NDC cool w/ the returns? I wore them to ball 2-3 times.  I dont wanna pay for shipping, more so, I paid w/ a credit card + gift card combo.
if unworn I think you have a year... worn Im not sure. Give em a call and explain, more than likely they'll let you return for free, and full refund.
yeah. they are going to let me return it with in 30 days. these shoes are crap. i've been a kobe fan since he wore adidas back in 1995-1996.  I"ve always bought his shoes where I seen fit, but these are crap as compared to the IV - VI.  Nike needs to do a better job.  If they had more flex, and were more comfortable, then they would be perfect.  It's sad how they went downhill w/ these.  THis is pure gimmick.

still want a pair of wolf greys
frown.gif

cant believed i struck out on kb24 for the WTK. now after seeing all these pics in person...i really want a pair!

Originally Posted by jkim5157

I want to share my first pair of Kobe's and wanted some insight for my purchase. I bought these off some kid in China from eBay (respect_and_trust). He said they were legit and bought a retail store called Toronto Sports in Kowloon. Did research on his feedback and it was good, but I don't know much about Kobe VII's and I don't know what to look for legitimacy . Here's some pictures:

Any insight will be appreciated it. Thanks.
**The pictures were brighten for clarity, so if the colors seems off it's because of the setting I had set for taking the pictures, sorry if that throws you off**
They look legit to me.

I really liked this model, CWs could of been better but decent. Too bad on court comfort level doesn't live up.

Back
Top Bottom