The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

They are selling easily for 275-$300 flat, there are enough people out there who want them and have no access to them.

Thankfully I was able to locate a 9 and 9.5 for myself, can't find the mint/orange's anywhere though :smh:

Trying to get some Invisible Cloak Kobes. Do you think I'll be able to get someone to trade for Cement IVs?
It's very possible.. I've seen cements going anywhere from (low) $220 up to $349 (highest) for the 2012 edition..  Cloaks are usually in the higher side of that spectrum starting at $300 on up...  With some patience it can be done with little to no extra out of pocket on the cloaks... GL! 

went to nordstrom rack today, was hoping to find some kobes.

they had a pair of concord VII's in a size 13 for $70.

wish they had an 11

thinking of getting the dukes but i dont wanna order online and my local store still have them at retail :smh:

To whoever posted it, about the Lebron China being in outlets and not believing it...those are the Lebron 8 China, the mainly white with red highlights?

Believe it, cause I saw them in outlets a few months ago (way earlier in the year actually) in my size too, 10.5. Passed on em, they just dont look good IMO.

To whoever posted it, about the Lebron China being in outlets and not believing it...those are the Lebron 8 China, the mainly white with red highlights?

Believe it, cause I saw them in outlets a few months ago (way earlier in the year actually) in my size too, 10.5. Passed on em, they just dont look good IMO.
I think those are the "Un-Chinas" you are talking about. Very very similar to the regular ones but if you place them side by side you can tell the difference. 

Out of all of this year's CWs, i think next month's cheetah's are in my top 3. I like YOTD CW a lot , but I doubt I will ever even get a sniff of those.

Ordering some Duke's off FTL with the bday code someone posted in the coupon code thread. $84.99 pre-tax, about as good a deal as I can get considering NDC sold out my size...

Ordering some Duke's off FTL with the bday code someone posted in the coupon code thread. $84.99 pre-tax, about as good a deal as I can get considering NDC sold out my size...

thats not too bad, how much is the discount with the b-day coupon?:nerd:

It's $25 off order of $100+. Dukes are $109.99 on FTL.com. Would have just gone to the store and got them but I called the Footlockers near me and they still have them at $140, and won't price match (some FTLs will do it). So online it is...

Them cheetahs look like a hookers mini skirt print!!
sick.gif
:x
maybe thats why i want them so bad 
nthat.gif
 haha

Lebron 8 china's were fairly GR not many people were beastin on those, 9s on the other hand :smh:

Lebron 8 china's were fairly GR not many people were beastin on those, 9s on the other hand :smh:

i think that guy was referring to the IX chinas which couldnt be further from truth. the 8 china did make it to outlets, mostly the USA version. i think there were a few actual china 8s as well though.

china IX...no way

Last edited:
My apologies if this is in the wrong thread but does anybody know where I can find individual vinyl stickers of Nike symbols, KD sig shoes, Kobe sig shoes, Lebron sig shoes, or Jordans in full color?

Back
Top Bottom