The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

ANOTHER PAIR OF CHEETAHS!!

Nike Zoom Kobe VII
Wolf Grey/Photo Blue-Black Cool Grey
488371-006
$140
10/06/12

source: SneakerNews

both the newer cheetahs are ugly, Christmas version look ok. why can't they release the GM's stateside or something cool like the cloaks or aces...:smh::smh::smh:

y are the blue ones more expensive than the yellow barcelonas? i think the yellows look waaaaay better than the blues

blue ones were produced in a smaller quantity than the yellows.

----

new cheetahs are an easy pass. I'm sure the wolf grey/black looks slick, but the white midsole throws the whole thing off.

hey what do u guys think of yellow barcelonas for $300 in america? is it worth it? and are they sold out in europe or sitting in stores? specifically in Greece HOH if anyone knows?

THEY HAVE DISAPPEARED IN HOH GREECE THE RELEASE DATE...

CLOAK RESTOCK AT THE NIKE VAULT STORE TOMORROW, first come first serve, wish i lived in LA...

Any lawn chairs set up yet? Lucky indeed. I'm glad I have a pair.
Finally getting some cloaks. Can't believe i missed out on the first release. These are a must cop for me. Best colorway of the 7's.

I'll be getting there by 11. Hopefully it'll be a easy cop. After all, it is a school day.

how many more yellow barcelonas did they make then the mints? like 5000 to 50000?

Last edited:
^^depends on the outlet and whats left over.ihave a store which has them at retail still here in europe and it doesnt ship to greece...&^%$^&^&*

Back
Top Bottom