The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

click on size 10 and it was in my shopping cart...go to checkout and they had the blue/wolf w/e the **** they are in my cart 
indifferent.gif

**** it 

LMAO!!! All NT members got the Cloaks, HILARIOUS!!! I stacked so many gift cards and a promo code. YES! Now out to the store to Pick up and insurance pair in case NDC decides to go canceling orders...

#TeamNoTweet :lol:

Found the link on the site like half a minute before @nikestore tweeted the link, and my size was still sold out. I wanted to get my real size too, copped a 13 for resale price but wanted to get a 12. Oh well.

Last edited:
I don't understand how people get shoes off of NDC it's Impossible for me I got the fastest Internet WOW provides & straight computer its lightning fast & still can NEVER get through makes no sense NDC is horrible 

Looks like Nike had them on the site under new releases. Tricked the consumers again with Twitter Link only BS...another failed NDC release for me.

They are listed, but it looks like they are taken already. Or nike just putting those up, but they aren't really there.

was able to add sz11 and 12 to cart...I released them right before I ordered Cloaks

Link was live before Twitter.....clicked my size, got the "out of stock"...kept clicking, and it added :pimp: :pimp:

my twitter was refreshing every min, still struck out crazy.
congrats to all who got it, and Welcome to Hogwartz

I swear I never never get thru Ndc and for those of you greedy people who copped double or triples .........

They were on NDC before they tweeted the link. They messed this release up. Was supposed to be twitter link only though. They failed today.

Yup the shoes were sitting on the site at 6:59. I got mine with ease lol. I just went straight to Kobes product page at 6:59 and bam there they were. NDC has bs Twitter links that are on a delay. Copped the Snow Leopards and the Cloaks for the low lol.

Back
Top Bottom