The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Twitter & nike are WACK! That combo did not work for me & the cloaks..I was on it right at 8am, added a size 10 & got the bogus message,
sorry cannot add to your basket , try again. Most of the sizes were unavailable too. That was no exclusive link, a buncha crap!

From the Pair I picked up at Nike Chicago yesterday, for people wondering. I don't know what the dates were on the original release pairs tho...

From the Pair I picked up at Nike Chicago yesterday, for people wondering. I don't know what the dates were on the original release pairs tho...

Thats weird because mine says 1/03/12 and i got mine on first release. actually a week before America (since I was overseas at the time)

Call it Marketing, call it Business, call it Artificial Hype development but at least acknowledge it for what it actually is, NIKE BOLD FACE LIES TO THEIR CUSTOMERS!!!

Last edited:
na, nike just sticks whatever tag is available on there.
when i ordered IDs, the dates were months before the actual order date.

Or the portion of the shoe the tag was on was manufactured months before you placed your order, then that piece was used in your ID. That seems a little more likely to me but I'm just guessing....

How was the line in the morning at Niketown Chicago for the Cloaks? Instant sellout?

Last edited:
This musta been a super limited release. The remaining stock that was saved or found.
I can't or refuse to believe that they made another load of these to sell. Very unlike Nike.

How was the line in the morning at Niketown Chicago for the Cloaks? Instant sellout?

There was only 15 people in line before the store opened. Wouldn't say it was an instant sellout, took about an hour or two. Nike Chicago swears up and down they wont allow lines but then they come out and acknowledge a line, they let three people in at a time to buy the shoe but also let people that randomly walk in buy the shoe too because the employees don't care and are mad disrespectful. It was handled ok for the most part but they didn't have many pairs I don't think. They only had 2 size 13...

NTLA be bullishing! just saw their tweet that they have a 7.5 in the Cloaks. i call them up to ask if they got them yesterday and they said they did. i asked why they didnt have any release info for them and he straight told me they had a Twitter RSVP for them! They did no such thing!

NTLA be bullishing! just saw their tweet that they have a 7.5 in the Cloaks. i call them up to ask if they got them yesterday and they said they did. i asked why they didnt have any release info for them and he straight told me they had a Twitter RSVP for them! They did no such thing!

This...

Back
Top Bottom