The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Eastbay had a 20% code for a few days but expired yesterday. Here's a 15% though PKEB2C29
I'll wait for that 20 but good look 
happy.gif

outside of ebay, does anyone know anybody selling snake pools early? i want to cop a pair already!! haha

was at the nike outlet in commerce today, saw some del sols supremes sizes 7.5 - 8.5 for $129...lakers home whites/yellow/concord sizes 10.5 & 11 for $109...& some white/concord-cool grey size 10.5...lakers PDFs for $109

Any so-cal folks gonna head down to the Vault to pick up their pair of the Snake Pools.. aka.. Positive/negatives...aka.. Yin/Yangs?

Any so-cal folks gonna head down to the Vault to pick up their pair of the Snake Pools.. aka.. Positive/negatives...aka.. Yin/Yangs?

I heard people calling them opening day if I remember right. They're pretty sick imo. The details are really nice and this is one of the few times that white sole actually looks good.

Just wish they would of gave us an actual Inline colorway with the VI's and VII's instead of the Concords, or at least make both. Call me boring, but I miss some of the traditional colorways like the Draft Days, Inlines, MPLS etc.

Still need me a pair of wtk but I refuse to pay $300+ for a pair. I paid less for the Barcelonas and YOTD
Me to I'm trying to find a size 12 asap. Dude had a pair for 500 I promptly told his a** hell n'all. He called me a low baller 
laugh.gif

I hear ya. I wanna wrap up with these but I still need:

Blk/grys
Grey cheetahs &
Fireberries

All three will be copped for sale prices...

I hear ya. I wanna wrap up with these but I still need:
Blk/grys
Grey cheetahs &
Fireberries
All three will be copped for sale prices...

Lol each one of them has already hit 89 (blk greys 69)
at one point... how much lower u want???

lol although free is my favorite price.

Funny thing is Ive never seen the 6s go lower than 80 and I still can't find any now.
They still have the Navy blue (or purplish) and Yellow, I saw for full 140 price tho

Back
Top Bottom