The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Just ordered my Yin Yangs for $130 shipped. Shouldn't have waited so long but still less than retail. 

how much a good price on DS and vnds pair of wtk 7's?

i got mines for like 300, thinking of doublign up, will price stay, move up? shoe getting rarer and rarer yea or no?

After strictly owning 15 pairs of Kobe 8's, I figured I'd broaden my horizon's and buy a pair of 7's - the ASG's. Boy do I not regret it, got em for a decent price and I really enjoy em. I could see where they would be bad for ball because of how bulky they are, but for casual use, the 7's are just as good as the 8's and 9's IMO. You can't beat the comfort of the Kobe line... 
I'm in the same boat as you. Got a huge collection of 8s and rate them as one of the best bball shoes ever, but I'm ready to take the plunge and get some 7s. Did you find them fitting tighter than the 8s? I know some people say you have to go .5 size up in the 7s.

My kobe VII grail. Finally got a DS pair

Regret passing on these... Clean cw...

Sharks are my fav Kobes of all time. and I love the 7 model. I'm glad I kept them home waiting for me instead of bringing them overseas

their sizes usually ranged from 7-9.5 then 13+ it's rare to find the 10-12 range.

I got lucky with the few gems i found in those stores.

About to buy my first pair of kobe 7s. Do you guys think $206 shipped for a DS Poison Dart Mint size 11 is a good price?

I'm debating between that and fireberry DS for $150 shipped

About to buy my first pair of kobe 7s. Do you guys think $206 shipped for a DS Poison Dart Mint size 11 is a good price?

Thats a good price for easters, I'd do it, while i think you can find fireberrys for cheaper if you look

absolutely not.

Poison darts sat on shelves for months. anything over 100 is ridiculous.
don't do it.

Def for not that CW

absolutely not.

don't do it.

Def for not that CW

Hes talking about this colorway and even though they didnt sell out instantly around my area they def werent selling for less then 100

I think your thinking of one of the other poison dart colorways

You say this now.......was any size 12?

check your local ross/marshalls, I seen like 4-5 pairs of these sitting there for 40 bucks before I left America last year

Man, My Marshall/Ross never has anything good in terms of shoes.... I wish I would run into something decent...
absolutely not.

don't do it.

Def for not that CW

^Yeah, in the $100 - $120 range....

Back
Top Bottom