***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

^
laugh.gif
I know right?

And that colorway he wore today is by far the best one releasing.

Remove that strap and I'm good to go this spring. The LebronV will definitely be the shoe of the season for me as the KobeIII is a bit underwhelming.

I'm in agreement....the color way 'Bron rocked today is sick !!

And all this talk about LeBron moving.... Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please PleasePlease Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please PleasePlease Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please PleasePlease Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please come to

CHICAGO.....please
frown.gif

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

But let me say this: I'd lose what little faith I have left in sports if LeBron James left his home because, somehow, the amount he's banking in Cleveland between a contract and endorsements isn't enough. It'd be a sad day.
Totally agree. It will certainly be a sad day, but Bron LOVES NY and has made it known all along his goal is to be worth $1 Billion. Tiger will get there first, but Lebron will one day as well. It just won't be in Cleveland.

For me, a $700 Million career would be pretty satisfying...but hey....he has a specific goal in mind.

I don't live in Ohio anymore, and I'm not from Cleveland or anything ... but if LeBron left they could just go ahead and board up the doors on that arena.

Pretty Much. I don't know HOW the organization would survive if he left, but again, Lebron would go from the Most Loved to most Hated inCleveland. The Arena would only fill up when he came back to play against them.

Flip side of that, is the community could blame the Ownership for never surrounding Lebron with Ample Talent and with good PR come out smelling REAL good.

dam the black white crimson colorway is just so nice. ive found my next hooping shoes.

as for LBJ leaving Cleveland, hopefully he will choose to stay in Cleveland atleast until he wins a championship for his hometown. after that, im sure the citywould respect his decision to pursue the billion dollar dream.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

anyone think they can answer my questions on the previous page?

They're not going to release. Those are LeBron's Player Exclusive (both versions)

I thought the GR black/crimson color has a red outsole ? ??

17253011_l.jpg

I WANT the one that he wore today against the Lakers. The black outsole look so much better than red. LEBRON has starting to become one of my favorite player.2nd to Kobe. This is a sick color way of the V. Wow, wow imagine 10-15 years later looking back at these 2 players.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

3c38b58bfcb70e99c57517d7e1c5c3d9-getty-76075038ab011_cavs_lakers.jpg

the ones posted Eastbay are probably just the samples. I'm sure they'll release the exact same ones Lebron wore last night...well...at least I hope so.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

I thought the GR black/crimson color has a red outsole ? ??

17253011_l.jpg

I WANT the one that he wore today against the Lakers. The black outsole look so much better than red. LEBRON has starting to become one of my favorite player. 2nd to Kobe. This is a sick color way of the V. Wow, wow imagine 10-15 years later looking back at these 2 players.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

3c38b58bfcb70e99c57517d7e1c5c3d9-getty-76075038ab011_cavs_lakers.jpg

Like I said before eastbay has a wrong catalog photo (again!)
indifferent.gif

The ones releasing are EXACTLY the same as LeBron's from yesterday.

Great game with a great finish yesterday...minus that whole exchange in the last 12-to-17 seconds.....lol

n6hxt.jpg

Sucks, we'll be able to Bron's colorway in those Vs but not Kobes in those III's.....boo!

^ and those are either kid's sized or a rough pre-Phyposite sample.

LOVE this colorway though.

Back
Top Bottom