***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

sorry BP, no more info at this moment, will update once available.

Slim, thanks for letting me know!

You have no idea how excited I am. Thats the kind of stuff that makes me want to improve and keep going.

more stuff soon...

Vs. Indiana

0c2bd8be001c0ca7860b554453733e31-getty-76075030rh017_cavaliers_pacers.jpg

Vs. Boston

56e41719815e16a75efdb8b077404365-getty-76075330_dlk001_cavs_v_celt.jpg

Vs Detroit

85608013dd4a983de63347b57bbe8fe4-getty-76075459ae003pistons_cavs.jpg

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

OMG... I swear you work for Nike BP...
laugh.gif
... oh so close....... here is a hint.....:
6y47yp4

8er9f80.jpg

My guess is they are teaser pics for the Soldier II's....???
Looking at the colors, something is telling me an Olympic colorway of the shoe will be released..or maybe an Olympic Ring colorway of the shoe....but then again that's thinking way out of the box...just a wild guess
grin.gif
happy.gif
glasses.gif
... Gold Medal round?
lol.......
devil.gif

does anyone know why the chinas haven surfaced in big sizes yet ? like 13's ? thats what i wear and ive been checking ebay and it seems no one has anythingover a sz 11

these are up EASTBAY now(but backorderd till 12/13)
17253171_l.jpg

17253001_l.jpg

i thought the gold/white ones were Footlocker exclusives?!...i guess not..best believe im getting these
wink.gif

I'm Liking the shoe itself, just not the colorways releasing. The conventional White/Black/Red is still my favorite

A white/navy/gold with the same color placement as the Chinas would have been better than the released version IMO.

I tried them on yesterday and the toebox looks very wide... not sure if I care, though. They were very light compared to the IVs and felt very comfortable.

I have decided that I am only going to buy the Blk/Wht/Crimson colorway x2. If they release a Black/Black, I'll take one of those, too.

I'm wondering when the footlocker exclusive is coming out.. I saw them on eastbay, but when are they coming to stores in the states? (like footlocker,after all I thought they were footlocker exclusive, whatever same corporation..)
I live in Canada and I'm going to California at the end of December and I wanna pick them up because I don't feel like paying $30 in taxes on gettingthem across the border.
Any help is appreciated.

what's this about an olympic colorway? hope lebronze can finally win gold.

and i've seen LOTS of fake colorways around.. wonder if they're previews of upcoming releases.

all-star colorway (white upper, blue toe/heel, red trim), oilers colorway, SVSM colorway with China lasering.. hmm..

hey guys im a lil confused...i need some help....i wanted the White/Gold colorway for christmas,i was gonna buy them for myself for christmas...COME ON YALL DOTHE SAME THING!
roll.gif
but heres my problem...i keep seeing 2 differentwhite/gold Vs ? anyone else notice this ? theres this one....which is from the eastbay magazine...

news_lebron5-catalog-4.jpg

^^that one looks Too Plain though,i dont want that one....This is the one i want...is this some kinda PE or this one just the footlocker exclusive one ? yousee how this side of the shoe has the all air holes in it ? i just need to know if THIS one is gonna be in footlocker,the one with the air holes all through itor if the footlocker exclusive one is the Top Shoe...cause if thats the case,ill just go to champs today and buy the Navy/White Vs for 86$ and save 45$...anyanswer ASAP would be appreciated

lbj5_og_white-yellow1-1.jpg

yea see those look completely different...the top one,the gold on that looks like Sprinkles...and bottom one is more.....i dont know the word but the bottomone is 10x nicer

Back
Top Bottom