***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

BROOKLYN!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

BROOKLYN!

laugh.gif
... BINGO!!!! LA has itssuperstar.... NYC has been missing a marque player since............ Dr. J. played for the Nets in the ABA..

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

BROOKLYN!

laugh.gif

Just think about it...Jay Z is LeBron's big homie/mentor...and with the Nets going to Brooklyn in about 2 years..and LeBron being able in 2 years to gothere..it's possible...Jay prolly puts subliminal messages in his new#%#! before he let's LeBron hear it..."Let that b$%%h breath!!!(nets, nets..)

still haven't seen any 5s that really grab me. I wish they made the crimson part of the black colorway, coming out next week, gold.

Collection Extras: Zoom LeBron V

Take a closer look at the Zoom LeBron V from The Collection.

http://With the ball in his hands and the crowd anticipating his every move, entire cities could be powered with the electricity LeBrongenerates. But for opposing defenders, it's lights out. Once LeBron executes, defenders are left in the dark. As a constant threat for a triple-double andas a player who thrives under pressure, the spotlight is always on The King.

To honor a player who shuts down all defenders, we introduce the latest edition of the Nike Zoom LeBron V from The Collection. The sleek, black sneaker iscrafted with a perforated leather body and accented with gold buckles and a crimson sole. The burnished inner toe cap and front strap keep the foot securewhile LeBron's trademark crowned lion insignia on the tongue lets your opponents know you rule the court. A map of Akron is embedded in the sole, making itan instant hometown favorite. Even with the lights out, this shoe shines bright.

The Zoom LeBron V will be available on December 13th.

lebronV_bc_01.jpg
lebronV_bc_02.jpg

lebronV_bc_03.jpg
lebronV_bc_04.jpg

230_nikebasketball_lebronV_bc.jpg

eek.gif
@ those black/white/golds....woah.

It's frustrating how simply amazing this shoe is on-court and how disastrous the colorways releasing are.

i'm not really a fan of the all over laser on the right pair,

and if the left pair is what i think it is, i think its pretty bland...

I don't know why, but I just don't liek the V series AT ALL.

I'm content with all of my pairs 1-4, guess I'll skip a series (unless they go on clearance like all GR Lebrons).

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I'm content with all of my pairs 1-4, guess I'll skip a series (unless they go on clearance like all GR Lebrons).

yep. I would like to try them out on court, but not till i find a better deal.

I see the pics are slowly but surely coming out for those two Lebron V but of course I love the pair of the pic posted above me.

those nyc's or whatever they're called are hideous. should be getting my chinas this week. i think after those i will be done with the Vs

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Same here, not even a NYC, PE or a BP photoshop could save the V.

And what's he thinking with the nyc? that alpha shhh isn't a good look
tired.gif

Guess Ill keep saving $ for II, IV pe's................................
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom