***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

The whole NYC shoe thing is cool if executed properly. The shoe pictured on page 18 is tacky, and too contrived. Nike either needs some new designers, orsomeone with his/her ear to the ground. What has been shown with the ZKIII, and then the colors of this LeBron shoe, is a lack of focus and then lackingconnection to the public they are attempting to reach.

I don't know of the social background that some of these designers come from, but from what I am witnessing it is showing a lack of diversity, originality,allowing evolution, that comes from a more cosmopolitan mindset.

Nike Basketball had better do something quick, because they are starting to mirror what is presently going on in Hip Hop, which has lost its soul by abandoningits roots and intention.

Simply put Nike, quit the pandering.

So are the NYC V's going to release in any kind of store/website (non-ebay), or are they just strictly a in-the-know PE?

This is the only V I actually like (only if they keep to the Black/White color placement) and would seek to obtain. All factual info is appreciated.

i like the black/red GR V. but nike is ruining this shoe whoring it out with all these limited releases...

^^^ Lebrons have always had a bunch of pairs released so this is nothing new. Its the same amount of limited releases as the 3s and 4s. And when they don'trelease the limited colors people complain so why not throw a few more at the public.

how disastrous the colorways releasing are.

i would agree on the white and navy. the black/crimson however are fire...so are the white and golds and the black/white/reds in spring. actually, the onlycolorway i don't like is the white/navy.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

from kenlu

thumb_20931.jpg
i like theese
smokin.gif
a lot more than the chinas but we never geta white/red gr anymore. thoose tribute shoes look nice too

So what is the final word on upper for the White/Gold Foot Locker "exclusives" - is perforated or not? The pics on Eastbay look like early samples orkid sized shoes. I'm excited to get a pair if they look more like the earlier pics we saw than those on Eastbay. Any input would be great.

-S

Blk/crimson/gold are out at NYC's HoH and at the spots. They are madd sleek and sexy. Muy copped.

Went to Footlocker today and saw the white/golds and black/reds. Both are very nice. So nice in fact that I decided to return my white/navy pair for thewhite/golds. The white/golds just look so much better than the white/navys...

-S

Besides black/white/crimson...what are the other GR colorways releasing???

Originally Posted by si3n4

Went to Footlocker today and saw the white/golds and black/reds. Both are very nice. So nice in fact that I decided to return my white/navy pair for the white/golds. The white/golds just look so much better than the white/navys...

-S

Anyone else picked up the blacks or the whites ?

Pics very much appreciated
wink.gif

I was maybe... just maybe... gonna cop the black/reds to round out my collection, but after seeing them I'm definitely gonna PASS on all the V's. WorstLBJ shoe so far (and hopefully worst ever).
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom