***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

RU
i m watching the game on the TV now.

finally...some closed up pic on Lebron...he is wearing ZSII white red

All productions numbers aside....I like the GR Dunkman best.

They did a nice colorway...released it...and they were easy to attain.
happy.gif

I just posted up on the new Sole Collector.com the China Exclusive Soldier II's which are *just* a bit different than the ones he wore today in Game 1 asthey have a camo outsole & gold perforations and his PE's have the solid crimson outsole.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

I just posted up on the new Sole Collector.com the China Exclusive Soldier II's which are *just* a bit different than the ones he wore today in Game 1 as they have a camo outsole & gold perforations and his PE's have the solid crimson outsole.
nice colorway.

copped mine for cheap....i found them a little bit heavy but still performed great...and they really look good in person...Lebron's gonna own DeShawn whosaid he was "overrated"

^^ LBGAMES,,,how in the heck are you and other cats coppin the SOLDEIR II's for cheap? youre talking bout the ones hes wearing right now right, the onesHOYLE just posted???

Originally Posted by Vidasman

^^ LBGAMES,,,how in the heck are you and other cats coppin the SOLDEIR II's for cheap? youre talking bout the ones hes wearing right now right, the ones HOYLE just posted???

i got mine for cheap from a hookup...far less than retail
smile.gif

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Originally Posted by Vidasman

^^ LBGAMES,,,how in the heck are you and other cats coppin the SOLDEIR II's for cheap? youre talking bout the ones hes wearing right now right, the ones HOYLE just posted???

i got mine for cheap from a hookup...far less than retail
smile.gif

SO I take it we will see those WHITE/CRIMSONS that he is wearing in the playoffs now then right?

damn we need a Official Soldier II Thread cuz I've seen em on like 3 or 4 different ones.

Back
Top Bottom