The Official Non-threadworthy Unappreciation(s) post.

This is just to post some unappreciations that you may have that aren't worthy of a whole thread, this could include pet peeves, or things that arenuisances to you.
I'll start off with a few and depending on the direction this goes, I'll post some more later.

Unappreciated...

-When people leave the cap off of the toothpaste and it gets dry.
-When lotion clogs up in the bottle.
-When someone tells you that you have lint in your hair and you can't get it, and they don't want to get it for you.
-When the commercial interrupts the best part.
-When you get shampoo/soap in your eye.
-Forgetting homework at home.

That's just a few. Now, let me see the small things that NT doesn't appreciate.

~aaronj

indifferent.gif

when you like someone's status on facebook then recieve 100 more notifications because they decided to have a nice little convo.

I gotta a few.

Finding out you don't have bball shorts on when you about to play ball.
Misplacing the TV remote. Hate when this happens.
Filling out rebates is another thing. Such a pain to do.

this one just happened to me....

getting up, going to another room (or another floor) to get something, getting there, forgetting what it was that you wanted to get, then going back to theroom you were originally in and remembering exactly what you needed.

your fappin n about to blast but u got nothing to blast into so you just finish all over your shirt

you get out everything to make a sandwich..then see there's only the ends of the bread left
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

when you like someone's status on facebook then recieve 100 more notifications because they decided to have a nice little convo.
Just turn notifications off
grin.gif

Originally Posted by aaronj

-When people leave the cap off of the toothpaste and it gets dry.
-When the commercial interrupts the best part.
-Forgetting homework at home.
mad.gif

Went to the gym last night, forgot that the pool is being remodeled so I leave..........to go to Carl's Jr. At first I was like
indifferent.gif
but then I
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirAlphabet

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

your fappin n about to blast but u got nothing to blast into so you just finish all over your shirt

The hell??
laugh.gif

LOL -I hate it when I want to make a sandwich put I find out I'm missing an ingredient. -I hate it when I get hungry at night and there's nothing tobite on - everything needs to be cooked. -I hate it when there's no more milk for cereal. -When there's no juice or drink left in the fridge. Actually,this is happening to me right now.

Back
Top Bottom