THE OFFICIAL NT-SHIRT ON SALE NOW - THE WAIT IS OVER

Thank you everyone for your feedback and gratitude. It's very much appreciated. Thank you to Steez for his efforts during this entire project and again for all the work he did tonight leading to the release. I dont think anyone is ever going to comprehend the amount of work he's put in.

As far as the shirts, this is the first of many, hopefully. In order for us to continue to produce product, we very much need your support. This project was not cheap by any means. This board is your board. These shirts benefit not only your wardrobe :b
tongue.gif
but the community as a whole and charitable organizations.

To all those that bought the shirt, I hope you enjoy it as much as did working on it. To all those that havent, whatcha wating for? :nerd:
nerd.gif
FOR ALL CANADIAN ORDERS, the shipping price was listed incorrectly. The change has been made reducing the additional shipping fee to $10. For those that purchased already, you will be refunded the overcharge ASAP.
yoRAJAH!

very nice definetly copping....sometime this week
Da female...Stud//With sole

___Washington *******s___
Metro Area

lol I can see it now: all the WDYWT pics with the NT tee on :lol:
laugh.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Refs: Khalfani, rycerocket712, mneezy1, sickickz23​
My EBAYNBA Apparel- BIGnTALL DON'T SLEEP​

Quote:
This is gonna be the biggest scam ever

word $30 for a NT tee is a bit too much they're not even printed a thick tee
Oneanthem.com 20% off (for your 1st purchase) use Rep Code GE77

the t's look fresh. hopefully i can get my paypal up and workin. if so i'll prolly order one.
I Shine Cause I Grind

theres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

The shirts seem pretty plain, but I still like it. I want 1 tho I can't front. Cash flow is kinda low right now
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Gwinnett County​
Refs: Khalfani, rycerocket712, mneezy1, sickickz23​
My EBAYNBA Apparel- BIGnTALL DON'T SLEEP​

i like em but im saving money for ds carmines
WANTED!!!
EVERY JORDAN 6 HIGH ICY AND DS!!!
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E
I got kicks for sale sizes 5-7.5

plan on buying a shirt, but not anytime soon.
I think the shirt would look nicer with the old sign.
Just my opinion.

300px-NTs.gif

Originally Posted by ctownballer03

i like em but im saving money for ds carmines
WANTED!!!
EVERY JORDAN 6 HIGH ICY AND DS!!!
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E
I got kicks for sale sizes 5-7.5
bro they commin out in 08, why does everyone like that shoe, Infarreds 6s would be better

I wish I got the money to get one of these... Is anyone willing to pick up one for me for free...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom