THE OFFICIAL NT-SHIRT ON SALE NOW - THE WAIT IS OVER

WoodsSad040906-299x244.jpg

...45 mins early

hmm...$15, it is not as bad, but still, it is bad seeing how the Canadian Dollar is high than the US.
That's my word

-=Team RealTalk=-

Quote:
hmm...$15, it is not as bad, but still, it is bad seeing how the Canadian Dollar is high than the US.
TEAM ROCKIES
Still in TGP, 4815162342, TWS, Team Nuggets, and Team LPC RUINED MY LIFE.​

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Code:
 NEW YORK JETS_TEAMYANKEES_New Jersey NetsThe next thing you know Im wearing absolutely nothing...Except for my socks..And you know when Im down to just my socks what time it is...Its BUSINESS TIME

BOOO i got excited about the shirts being available at eleven and now i have to wait till 1145 not only is that past my bedtime but second im gonna have to make up that sleep in math which is gonna drop my grade down but at least by then end of the day i get my sleep and my NT SHirt
:D
happy.gif

45 mins???? >:
mad.gif
, but as long as i get a shirt :D
happy.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= DWills925:.
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
The World is Yours Member #5- DJ236
GwiNNeTT CouNTy​

One of my friends got arrested for throwing something at a officer :\
ohwell.gif
. Guess he ain't getting his shirt :lol:
laugh.gif
Team HEROES​
Saved The Cheerleader, Saved The World...for now

Yeah it was funny watching those kids walk back to their moms minivan with their heads down.
Team HEROES​
Saved The Cheerleader, Saved The World...for now

mang this sucks....i have no paypal account...i applied the other day for one..but its telling to go the bank and if see if money was deposited to paypal account...i was like what?!?!...so what do i need do now?!?!...please explain...
IS THE JUICE?..WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH?...

Team Philippines​
IMELDA WAS THE ORIGINAL SHOE HEAD..& STILL IS.​
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= diaBlo4tWenT:.​

dudes actin like they gonna die if they dont get a shirt :smh:
smh.gif

EquipoTRIcolor
DallasMavs
DallasCowboys
Teamxbox360
.:GT- PacmanVick:.​

:LOL ^^^

wait the cops are telling us to get off of public property or be arrested for trespassing. *hides in bushes while homey continues to roll the L
K.R.E.A.M ya digg?

So how do we order? Will the original post be updated with that info? Do we email, what? Thanks and I'll be back in 30 mins ...
Shoes For SalePM Me...Too Lazy To Post In Buy/Sell Currently
Sizes 12 - 13

Back
Top Bottom