THE OFFICIAL NT-SHIRT ON SALE NOW - THE WAIT IS OVER

How do these fit compared to JB tees?

I wear a 3XL in JB Tee's, so I would need to know sizing before I order...
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I'm getting sizing measurements prepped right now. JB tees, as far as the last couple years go, are all over the map. Their XL's are like a Medium or Large for Nike apparel. Just wait for the size chart and base it off that if anything.
steez@niketalk.com

Really nice t shirt.. I can tell a lot of effort was put into it. The details like the tag and the print on the back are dope, I will for sure be gettin one.
CONNECTICUT CREW
C Sneakers are our Weapons of Attack T
Humanflight4 23 * BR1012 * kpoc * Kicks R 4 Thugs * COMPLEX I AM * GBdaMan * nschon​

Quote:
I'll be copping mines to resell.

Not sure if you're joking or not, but now is as good a time as any to address the issue of reselling:

1. If you expect to do so here, plan on getting banned.

2. If we find out, don't expect to have the opportunity to purchase any more NT products.

3. We reserve the right to produce more of this same design if demand far exceeds supply - so we'll discourage people from shopping the aftermarket for these once they sell out.

We produced these shirts for our members to enjoy - not for desperate opportunists to exploit.

Quote:
What if this is the biggest scam of all time? All the moderators/admins rake in the $, split it, and shut down NT, and posts a picture of them burning all the "shirts".
:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

AirJordanVI
Quote:

AirJordanVI
Quote:

AirJordanVI
Quote:

AirJordanVI
Quote:
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

^ I love that GIF.

Chipper is sooo disappointed. :lol:
laugh.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Man, I remember back in the early 90's, I got a special Chipper Jones card. He was featured as a future star, but I had never heard of him and I thought the card was worthless. I kept it anyway though.... I would've never imagined that he would go on to become the best SMH gif that Niketalk has ever seen.

TEAM ROCKIES
Still in TGP, 4815162342, TWS, Team Nuggets, and Team LPC RUINED MY LIFE.​

METH or STEEZ

So Is this going to be in the "BUY SELL FORUM" and when we go there to purchase will it AUTO FILL OUT who we send the payment to on PAYPAL, because how will we know who to send the payment to?????????
TEAM VOLTRON BLACK LION
D.C. COMICS CREW
TEAM G.I.R. -VIDA GUERRA, KAT VON D, KIM KARDASHIAN, EVA MENDEZ, MELISSA MARIE, KERRY WASHINGTON, LAUREN CONRAD, BEYONCE, KATE BECKINSALE, CIARA, DANIA RAMIREZ, HAYDEN PANETTIERE, NELLY FURTADO, DIANA HERNANDEZ, ROCSI​

Finally. Count me in for 2 guys. When will the White shirts quickstrike? :b
tongue.gif
COOK # 45
get fit.

Back
Top Bottom