The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Recently did my 2012 Year-End Recap. For the next 12 days or so, going to post photos that I like the most. 

Januray 2012

Looks too sharp. Too saturated. The watermark is a bit distracting.

The reflection looks cool though.

I'm on Flickr... check the sig.

I had an idea for a possible picture, I got to the location and tried but it didn't turn out as I wanted.

The fact that I only have a 50mm is holding me back.

Here is one from today. I feel indifferent about it.

The following is an old shot, taken with a Canon AE-1P... posting because it's the same person in both pics.
thanks for the input bro. added you as a contact on Flickr.

love your pics. what filter do you use? 

thanks for the input bro. added you as a contact on Flickr.

love your pics. what filter do you use? 
The first picture was shot with my 5DM2... no filters were used.

I really like black and white... I've been working on my technique for editing my black and white images and I can say that I

pretty much have it down as far as producing a certain look that I want/like.

The second picture was shot with my film Canon AE1-p... I got the film developed and put on a CD...

The only thing I did to that picture was straighten it a bit.

Peace!

Just got my first dslr for Christmas..

First shots taken.

[

photothreaders... my 9 year old cousin is getting her first camera for xmas tomorrow... for my gift I am setting up a website for her to sell photos to learn about business/marketing... any tips or advice on how to get a young and motivated photographer started?

photothreaders... my 9 year old cousin is getting her first camera for xmas tomorrow... for my gift I am setting up a website for her to sell photos to learn about business/marketing... any tips or advice on how to get a young and motivated photographer started?

At 9 years old? I would say get a Flickr. Probably the best way to display your stuff to other photographers to get tips or critiques. You can always start a Tumblr as well but no one would buy your stuff there.

The one behind the camera.

Elongated shadows.

The past in the present.

Another dope old car.

Stainless steel canvas.

Back
Top Bottom