**The Official Pick-up Post for 2008!**

125 of 529....HUGE props to birdjunior23 for braving the elements in ATL for damn near 3 days for these....can't thank you enough man.

skins034tv6.jpg

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

xek6z5.jpg
maaaad late...seriously sometimes living in canada sucks...besides living in an igloo.. i need some half cabs in an 8 or 8.5!! someone! ANYONE

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I hate Crooks and Castles to death and the whole Gucci craze is getting pretty obsurd.....but that is one sweet backpack. That would be good for my laptop......

why do you hate crooks fong? I hear people say this alot and just want to know why.

no hate on crooks, but their is a problem with brand identity if they are going the route of lrg if they are opening accounts with shops that carry stuff likerocawear, sj, and the like.
it makes places look bad, if they doing that like left and right, the mashing of the levels and tiers of different things, from a business and culturestandpoint.

FINALLY! After 5 or so years.... Soooooooooooo hard to find a DS size 10. Defnitely gotta stop with the pickups until next Spring. Gotta recover.......

PARIS1.jpg

PARIS2.jpg

Angel - Bang, Bang. I shot you down.
roll.gif

devil.gif
pimp.gif
bah! i wish i had bought a pair of b-grades i was chasing 3 years ago. i shouldhave offered more
frown.gif

Originally Posted by innovativeONE

FINALLY! After 5 or so years.... Soooooooooooo hard to find a DS size 10. Defnitely gotta stop with the pickups until next Spring. Gotta recover.......

PARIS1.jpg

PARIS2.jpg

Yikes. From our previous discussion, it seems you got a deal
eyes.gif

latest pickups.....nothing special....

stan smith skate

nike considered wooly high

sample foams(thanks Tom)

a couple new nike shirts

and finally a couple of spongebob baby dunks for 9.99 each

^^^^nice pickups on the xx3.....I live in Tennessee if that matters......

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

^victorjames.....those Spongebob Dunks. Are they GR? Where did you get them?

I work at Sport Seasons here in Antioch(Nashville,TN)
We put them on clearance for 9.99 in toddler/infant sizes,
19.99 for PS(10.5C-3Y) and 29.99 for GS(3.5Y-7Y)

Impulse buy for my nephews....9.99 each...why not

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by innovativeONE

PARIS1.jpg

PARIS2.jpg

Angel - Bang, bang. I shot you down.
roll.gif

Yikes. From our previous discussion, it seems you got a deal
eyes.gif

Indeed, I had to pull the trigger. Thing about the the Paris in a size 10 DS, they are ALMOST extinct in that particular combo. Either now or"really" never. I've been looking SERIOUSLY for the past 2 years and they RARELY do surface and when they do, the sellers I've encounteredhave NOT be willing to move them. Either that or I feel as if I can't trust them with that type of transaction. That and I wasn't willing to settlefor less than a size 10 DS.

On a side note, Thanks everyone for the compliments!

Nice paris, sometimes it just amazes me the shoes we look and searh for so long and they just fall/land in ur lap

Back
Top Bottom